One

The meeting

Hey peeps this is my first chapter so please enjoy 😊
-------------------------------------------------------
Chanmi pov
Rrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My alarm rang.Ugh I said as I got of of my super comfy bed. Today was the I am going to meet my older brothers group members. Ding. I got a text from my brother that said that he was going to pick me up in two hours. I quickly got ready and I whore a floral print skirt, a white blouse and black heels.
Two hours have passed and I see Chanyeol in a black car. "Hey little sis "
Jump in the car it's going to take fifteen minutes to get to our dorm, he said.
We got to his dorm and got in. A boy jumped at us and asked who I was and if I was his girl friend.
Chanyeol pov
We got in the dorm and Baekhyun jumped at us. Aiish this crazy dude. He asked who Chanmi was and if she was my girlfriend. Oh my gosh! I can't believe he forgot already! All the other members rushed over and asked me a lot of questions. I told them that she was my sister Park Chanmi.
Areum pov
They started asking all the questions. I was asking myself if I should answer them or not. Then Chanyeol told them to shut up 🤐. I started giggling because he got so mad. You should've seen his face. "What are laughing at "? he asked angrily. They started introducing themselves one by one. They were really excited and cheerful. Then I saw one guy alone and he hasn't talked or introduced himself yet. The guy named Kai told me that he was Sehun. For some reason it kinda sounds familiar.
Sehun pov
I was super annoyed when my hyungs were all super excited. I glanced over to the side and saw a pretty girl. Honestly she looks familiar to me, but I don't care. She said her name was Park Chanmi. I slowly remembered about her and tried to ignore her. I saw her looking at me and Kai told her something. She slowly walked up to me and thought if she still remembers me.
Chanmi pov
I slowly walked up to him and kindly greeting him with a smile. I told him that I was Park Chanmi. He didn't even look at me or even a glance. How rude. He was being really cold to me all that time. Me and the other boys got to know each other better. The guy named Luhan asked me if I had a boyfriend. I answered yes. They were so shocked.
Sehun pov
I was shocked when she said she had a boyfriend. Oh my gosh. I really hate her right now. I used to bully her in school. That's when she was a first year and I was a third year. I honestly don't know why I bullied her. The thing is I was a trainee at that time. One day she said that she's going to study in America. I was so sad because that time I got feelings for her. On the day she was going to leave I told her I liked her. She smiled and said she liked me too. I gave her a matching necklace to remember me. That was in the past so I'm gonna continue being mean to her.

-------------------------------------------------------

That's it peeps. It's not really a cliffhanger, but oh well. I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more. Bye 👋!

                                                  Sincerely,

         Misslovley8