Four

Hurt

-------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol pov

I drove to her boyfriends house and knocked on his door. He opened the door and was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here"?

"How dare you hurt my sister"!

I punched him in the face.

"Dude take a chill pill, and what do you mean by hurt your sister" - he said uneasily

"You cheated on her and you know it"!

"S-sorry hyung"

"DON'T call me that anymore, I'm not your hyung any more after what you have done"!

Still Chanyeol's pov

I was so angry and I quickly drove home. I've always had a feeling this would happen. If he didn't love her why did he date her in the first place. I'm so furious right now. I knew he was up to no good. I hate him so much I would kill him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I drove to to SME. I like to practice to release my anger. When I walked in our practice room I saw Suho hyung and Chen hyung sitting on the floor. When they asked me where I was at it they were wondering where I was. I told them I was taking a drive. I practiced until three in the morning. I was exhausted and got ready to go to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chanmi pov

I want to get over him but I can't seem to. I decided to go to an orphanage that I visit a lot. My friend owns it. She is like an older sister to me. She's two years older than me. I decided to buy the kids some donuts before I went.

* Some time later * .........

When I arrived I was greeted by my unnie. Nari unnie!!!!!!! I haven't seen her for so long. I told the kids I brought donuts. The kids were so excited. Nari unnie brought me to a private space to catch up on our lives.

First she asked me about my boyfriend or should I say ex boyfriend. I didn't answer because I feel like just the mention of him I wanna cry. I think she knew that some thing happened between us. I said " he cheated". I her saw expression change. I don't wanna cry. I was holding back my tears as much as possible.

[A/N: Sings Seventeens Don't Wanna Cry 😭]

Naris pov

When she said that it broke my heart. She's like a little sister to me. I got angry because I trusted him. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt her. I said something I shouldn't of have said.

Does he not love you or has he ever loved you?.....

She answered back " I don't know and I don't think so"......

Chanmi pov

When she said that I answered her " I don't know and I don't think so"......

I love him, I really do. I didn't want to cry in front of her but I did.

————————————————————————

I think that's the most I've ever written. Also sorry for not updating often 😔. What do you think what's gonna happen next?

          Sincerely,

                                        Misslovley8