8。

Some week has passed. Suga was still going out with Daichi and he was also still sleeping with Bokuto. And he was just okay with that.

   Suga, I want you.

   That was the text that Suga received one evening from Bokuto. Daichi was already sleeping, because he had to pull some all-nighters at work. So Suga just texted Bokuto 'll be there in 10', dressed up and left the apartment without a single word. Suga knew Daichi won't wake up that early and he could always go to the shop after the... fun with Bokuto.

   As Suga said, about ten minutes later he knocked on the doors of Bokuto's apartment and waited for his lover to open the door.

   "Hey," Bokuto smiled widely and locked up the door.

   "Hey. Wait, we're not staying at your's?" Suga asked confused.

   "No. We can't do it in my apartment, I've got a roommate now and I don't want him to walk on us. We're keeping this a secret, as promised," Bokuto placed his forefinger at his lips and he winked.

   "Yeah. Right," Suga smiled happily. He grabbed Bokuto's hand and they both went out of the building.

   "We're taking my car, 'kay?" Suga said. Bokuto nodded.

   "But I'll choose the hotel."

   Suga let him. And he was glad he did. Bokuto choose a beautiful and private one, that didn't even cost a much for a room. It was just perfect. Suga liked it.

   He chose even a beautiful room. And music. Today it seemed to be a romantic one.

   "Thanks that you came," Bokuto smiled and kissed Suga.

   "Thanks for all of this. But why? This is not like you at all," Suga kissed him back.

   "Yeah. I want to try something different. Something slow, teasing, lovely, with a lots of touches and kisses."

   "So a romantic one?" Suga smirked.

   "Yeah, that one. With a music and mood and all," Bokuto giggled. He looked so proudly that he could set all of it.

   "Yeah. I love that idea," Suga stuck upon Bokuto and slowly pecked him on lips.

   "I'm glad," Bokuto smiled and picked Suga up. He put his hands around his waist and gently placed him on bed.

   Bokuto started with the kissing phase. He kissed Suga on cheek, nose, jaw, lips, ears... He just keep pecking Suga all over his face.

   Then he moved his lips at Suga's neck. And Suga loved that. He liked that so much. When Suga bit his lower lip, Bokuto just couldn't help himself - he took off Suga's shirt and he made a hickey at his lover's collar bone.

   "Oh you..." Suga giggle.

   "Sorry..." Bokuto apologized, but he din't stopped. He continued with kissing Suga. He started kissing his bare chest, his belly and then all the way back. Bokuto unbuttoned Suga's pants and rubbed his member with his hand a bit.

   After that the teasing part started. Bokuto was touching him slowly everywhere. He was doing slow, smooth moves, touching him absolutely everywhere but not on that spot. And Suga moaned. Bokuto wanted to put it in so badly, but he wanted to do what he told Suga. He needed to tease his lover - and himself - a bit more.

    But Bokuto's known for his hot-head. It didn't last long and the two boys were both naked, slowly touching themselves, kissing passionately. They both liked it, they both wanted it, but they both were enjoying this different kind of sex. Well, it wasn't sex yet, so let's say different kind of making out.

   "Bokuto... Please... I want you inside of me already," Suga pleaded.

   "Yeah... okay," Bokuto nodded while kissing and touching Suga. He picked up the lotion and he touched Suga's entrance. Suga moaned again and Bokuto closed his eyes.

   You have to be patient. Just wait.

   Bokuto used a lotion on himself too, and then he (finally) put it in. He started moving slowly and Suga closed his eyes. Bokuto was patient, he was doing slow moves, still kissing and touching Suga. But since it wasn't the kind of sex Bokuto is having they were like this for only for few minutes.

   Bokuto had to start moving faster. He just couldn't help himself. He wanted them both to feel good. Soon his and Suga's loud moans filled the hotel room.

   "Okay... It was good, but I have to stick with my normal way of having sex," Bokuto laughed.

   "Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. But this was good too," Suga smiled at Bokuto. Daichi's better at this, tho. I like it more roughly with you.