2。

They entered their apartment and Suga immediately ran to the shower. He quickly stripped of his clothes and stepped under a cold water stream.

He wanted to forget. He wanted this situation to never happen. He wanted to take it all back. He wanted to move on and have his happy life back. But this made things so complicated!

He can't lie to Daichi, but he can't tell him the truth. He was desperate. He knew he messed up. He knew it. But he still couldn't force himself to tell Daichi the truth.

Bye bye Daichi.
Bye bye happy life.
Bye bye bright future!

He looked down as he wiped the tears from his face. And then he noticed something.

Suga's body was covered in bruises, hickeys and there were even nail tracks. He realized that yesterday night has signed at him in the most visible way possible.

He could hide his feelings and a rotten act, but he couldn't hide this.

He was standing and crying there for an hour. Then Suga walked to the bedroom and he put on his longest pajama. He needs to figure something out before Daichi will notice something.

"Uhm, Suga... What are you wearing?" Daichi said as Suga entered the kitchen.

"I'm cold," Suga said as he lowered his sleeves.

"Am, fine. As you say. Oh! I made some food, you hungry?"

"It smells nice..."

"Yeah, I made muffins. My mother used to make me those, so I made some for you. There's strawberry, chocolate, vanilla... Just pick your favorite!" Daichi smiled widely and Suga had to laugh.

"Daichi... what?"

"What are you laughing about?" Daichi said confused but with a smile.

"You're having a hangover and you're baking muffins? Come on!"

"Well... I had to do something. And I know you love them. Aaand, it's a good opportunity to say 'I'm sorry'," Daichi smiled and placed muffins on the table.

"Sorry for what...?" Suga whispered, hoping that he wasn't the only one who made such a mistake.

"Sorry for leaving you behind. I should notice that you're not with me. I shouldn't leave your side. I'm sorry."

Daichi grabbed Suga's hands and pulled him closer. As he was hugging him, he whispered: "I love you Koushi."

Suga hugged him back and buried his face into the man's shoulder.

Now Koushi. Tell him now! He deserves to know. Come on! Koushi! You have to!

"D-Daichi... I- I.."

"Yes?" Daichi slightly smiled at Suga.

"... I love you too."

Daichi let go and he stepped out to the living room.

"Come on. We're going to watch that film you were talking about."

"Daichi..." say it, "I don't deserve you."

Not at all.

Daichi laughed and nodded his head: "Don't be stupid. I want you. You're perfect for me. You're all I need. You know, all I ever wanted was a safe spot. And Koushi, you are my safe spot. ...Gosh, I shouldn't be drinking so much. I'm sentimental for days."

They both laughed. But in fact, it was Suga trying to swallow his tears.

He loves you so much and you can't even tell him what you did. You're shameful.

They entered the living room and sat in front of the TV. Daichi pressed the play button and sat next to Suga under the blanket. He pulled Suga closer to him and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Suga smiled and laid his head on Daichi's shoulder.

They were watching the film for twenty minutes when Daichi placed his hand on Suga's left cheek and he turned Suga's head to himself.

Daichi bent his head and gently placed his lips on Suga's. His right hand ended up in Suga's hair and the left one Daichi placed at Suga's back. As soon as he finished the first kiss he started the second one. And with the third one his tongue asked for an entrance to Suga's mouth.

But Suga didn't let him. He pulled away and looked at Daichi with quiet apology in his eyes.

"Daichi..."

"What's wrong?"

"I really want to see this film and I have muffins in my lap."

"Well, easy job," Daichi smirked and paused the film. Then he picked up the muffins and placed them on a table.

Suga laughed a bit and Daichi kissed him again. He asked for an entrance for the second time, and now he got it. Their tongues started dancing together and a quiet moan escaped from Suga's mouth. Daichi smiled and kissed Suga even longer and even more passionately.

Daichi grabbed the hem of Suga's T-shirt and he was slowly pulling his T-shirt up.

Suga placed his hands on Daichi's and he pulled him away from himself.

"Da-Daichi, I do-..."

He can't find out. I can't tell him. Not now. I just can't hurt him...

"What is it Suga?" Daichi asked confused. Suga has never done this before.

"I don't want to. I don't feel like... doing this today. My head hurts. And I need to rest after the yesterday night. I'm sorry."

"Oh, okay. You don't have to be sorry. It's just fine," Daichi gave him an encouraging smile and and a small peck on a nose.

"Thank you. I love you."

Suga smiled, yes he really loves him. And the thing with Bokuto... was only an one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less.

And you know what they say, out of sight, out of mind. Suga was sure that he'll be happy with Daichi again. He just has to wait.