CHAPTER.15

iKON dorm                       9:00am🌄

"I can't believe we had to pay for this ourselves." Junhoe complains

"Just keep it coming, boys" Chanwoo says with his evil smile looking at stacks of money being given to him.

"Rules are rules" Donghyuk says while putting 1k into chanwoo's hands.

"What are you doing?!" Song screams.

"Drinking my sadness away. Why?"

"BOBBY THATS BLEACH"

"I know, but this is the only thing I can afford since I lost a thousand dollars."

Song just stares at the sight of him in disbelieve.

Dean's house         

Dean's house         

'Kwon Hyuk'

'Kwon Hyuk'

'Kwon Hyuk'

'Kwon Hyuk'

'Kwon Hyuk'

Dean opens his eyes from the familiar voice calling his name.

He sits on his bed looking around him in confusion.
To find nobody in his room but himself.

He rubs his eyes and puts his hair behind his ears that created a barrier for his sight.

'Kwon Hyuk'

He hears from behind his shoulder.

He turns around hurried to see who it is just to find...

...nothing, again.

Dean tries to ignore the sound and gets of the bed. With slow steps he walks up to the bathroom.

He looks in the mirror staring at his puffy face.

He takes his favourite cleanser from next to the sink, massages it all over his face and washes it off.

He looks up in the mirror with half of the cleanser still spread over his face.

And behind him, there she is.

A gorgeous lady is standing behind him.

The long strawberry blonde hair  is  perfectly curled. Her eyes are fierce but cute at the same time.

He has seen her before but where?

Then he remembers. The first time he saw her was at the rooftop of the bank. Because of her they almost lost the mission.

He rewashed the cleanser of his face as fast as he could. And then he looks up again.

She dissapeared.

He turns around and nothing. No evidence, maybe he was imagining her.

But she looked so real.
Too real to be an hallucination.