The apology

The next morning Scourge and Ash Fur went exploring looking for water, herbs, pray and stuff like that but  unlucky for them they unknowingly wondered into Thunder Clan territory and got caught by a patrol with Fire Star in it, "Fire Star! Ash Fur and Scourge are in are territory!!" Said Bramble Claw who was among the patrol, "Its fine Bramble Claw I just need to speak with Scourge." Fire Star said, "What?!?!" Scourge and Ash Fur said at the same time, "Ugh fine." Scourge said rolling his eyes and then flicked his tail to a hollowed tree for Ash Fur to go in, "What do you want?" Scourge said in his best calm voice he could muster "I went to the Moon Pool to speak with Star Clan, and I to had the prophecy and I forgive you." Fire Star said, "I do to." Scourge lied but enough for Fire Star believed it but Ash Fur didn't of course because he always could tell when Scourge was telling a lie or the truth.  Scourge walked to the tree and sat down "How did that go?" Ash Fur asked trying to ease the tenseness, "Fire Star came to me for an apology but of course I lied and said I was sorry to but he believed me so..." Scourge explained Ash Fur had to admit Scourge did tell good lies but Ash Fur again could tell Scourge's lies from truths "I'm getting kinda hungry i'm gonna go catch something." Ash Fur said then a little while later came back with a big, fat hawk "Dig in!" Ash Fur said and put the hawk down and him and Scourge ate, while they ate they unknowingly bit onto bit onto opposite  sides of the same part of meat from the hawk and when they bit into it, it turned into a kiss, "Sorry!!" Ash Fur said blushing "Don't be." Scourge said kissing Ash Fur on the lips, Ash Fur closed his eyes. After the kiss they slept and when Ash Fur found that in his sleep position he was kissing Scourge. When Scourge woke up, he notice this but stayed in the position 'I love you so much Ash Fur.'