socks returns

In the morning Ash Fur woke up first and went to catch some pray and got some moss so she could dip it in water and then him and Scourge could have something to drink (This is after Hawk Frost's death) Ash Fur grabbed the moss and went to the river, "Ah! What happened!? Why is the river all bloody?!" Ash Fur jumped back quickly and tried to remember where another source of water was, then he seen some other cats, River Clan why were they there was the cause of this from one of them Ash Fur wanted to know more so she walked up to the River Clan cats, "Hey why is the river all red? Also do you know where else I could get water around here?" Ash Fur asked, One of those cats was Moth Wing, "Hawk Frost is dead and we are going to mourn him he died in that river." Moth Wing answered, "What are you doing out here though?" Moth Wing questioned, "I don't want to really answer that right now sorry." Ash Fur didn't trust Moth Wing enough to say why, "Oh I understand the nearest body of water is up north a ways." Moth Wing pointed her tail towards the water Ash Fur already seen it "Thanks." Ash Fur headed that way and got some water then headed back to where Ash Fur and Scourge were sleeping, "Where were you I was worried!" Scourge said running up to hug Ash Fur, "I was stuck talking to Moth Wing." Ash Fur answered, Then they sat down and ate and drank the water Ash Fur got Then they went for a walk They seen a few Thunder Clan patrols but the patrols didn't bother them then they went to a edge of the mountain and looked at the view, "Its beautiful." Ash Fur said, "Your better though." Scourge said and kissed Ash Fur on the cheek. Then they seen something climbing up the mountain it was a black and white figure it wasn't Bone but it was Socks and Scourge and Ash Fur seen him, "Is that Socks?" Ash Fur said pointing his tail in to Socks who looked weak, "It is! I can help him you need to go get a medicine cat or something!" Scourge said rushing down the mountain to help his brother, Ash Fur ran to the Thunder Clan camp, "Fire Star!" Ash Fur shouted, "Ash Fur whats wrong?" Fire Star came out of his den, "It's Socks hes hurt badly Scourge is helping him up the mountain he needs a medicine cat!"Ash Fur explained, at that time Cinder Pelt and Leaf Pool (Don't hate I forgot if Cinder Pelt was alive when Hawk Frost died) "Whats wrong I heard somebody was hurt." Leaf Pool said, "Yes fallow me!" Ash Fur said as he lead the two medicine cats to were he seen Socks and Scourge and Socks were already, "Scourge I'm back and I brought some medicine cats to help like you said." Ash Fur said and ran over to Scourge. After a while the medicine finished helping Socks and went to camp, "Wait." Socks said, "Huh? What is it?" Leaf Pool said, "Isn't your leader named Fire Star?" Socks asked "Yes,why?" Leaf Pool asked "I need to speak  to him if that's fine." Socks answered, "Fallow me to are camp then." Leaf Pool said leading Socks to the camp then Scourge and Ash Fur went back to the hallow tree and slept.