Boys

Zacky's POV        

 Was this girl really checking me out or Jimmy have imagine all this. I was to shy to do anything else then to wave at her. -Fuck Zacky, you are 24 and single!- I'm just a fucking pathetic shy person. The girl was really cute thought. I had saw her when she got out of her apartment building and even with her glasses on I could say that she was really cute. No doubt I would never had a chance with her, just like the love that I've been hiding for so long. I was in love with my best friend! Since the day I met Brian I was in love with him. I know, pathetic. But I just wanted to kiss his tin lips, caress his dark black hair, kiss behind his ear, I just want him to hold me in his strong tattoo arms, his shoulder were making him look so sexy, Brian is just perfect. And then there's me. Zacky, the shy one, the one with the pale and ugly skin, the one that wasn't attractive at all you know? I was just drowning dark in my thought when Matt snap me out. 

"Hey Zacky! You okay?" He ask with his eyes frowning worried at me. I pull my head up and fake a smile at him, "Yeah, just blank out sorry" I say as I started to listen back to the conversation they had about a new song. But my thought were always going back to this mysterious girl that just moved in. Maybe I should just stand up for myself this time and try with her. You probably realize by now that I was bi. Yeah I like penis and boobs but not on the same body please! That'd be weird!

Brian's POV

I decided to go to the grocery store this morning because we would be throwing a party at my place this week end and I didn't have any woman to buy my stuff so I had to do it myself. I was in the row of candies and I couldn't stop thinking about Zakcy. He loved candies so much and I knew the ones he prefer the most, I grab the pack of gummies. The one that have a lot of sugar on it so when you eat it you even got chills but Zacky wouldn't even react, he just found them really good, he actually eat a owl pack of those while we were shooting for Seize The Day video.  I look at the pack of candy and push it down to it's place violently. This just reminded me that Zacky would never be mine. First he was strait and second he was just too good for me. He is always sweet with me even when I'm being an asshole. Everyone thought I was straight and that I liked girls true I had been in love with some and I would love to find the right woman for me, but there was a part of me that was in complete love with my best friend, Zacky.  It started when we were young and I didn't want anybody else to find that out so I hide this powerful feeling in the deepest side of me where no one could find out. It was my secret and I was going to die with it. 

I turn in the other row and saw a girl that was working in the grocery store. She had her red apron attached around her waist, she was on the tip of her toes as she tried to get something at the top of the shelf. She had dark purple hair, close to brown, they were up in a ponytail as a bang fall down on her frown just above her big brown eyes. She took my breath away. But I came back to my mind and approach her with a smirk on my face. "Need some help sweetheart?" I ask her as I put down what she was trying to reach. She roll her eyes at me, "If you really knew me you wouldn't say that but thanks" She said before returning to her things but I stayed close to her, she got me interested, "Someone with such a baby doll face as you is surely sweet" I told her as I pull my shoulders back giving me a more muscular look, every girl were giving me their numbers when I would do that. She look up at me with an eyebrow raised, as high as Zacky's one. "For all you know I could be a killer" She said innocently still doing her job. I chuckle she was trying to get rid of me but Brian doesn't let go that easily.  I lean on the shelf as I put my glasses down to my nose, "You would admit something like that to a stranger? That's a naughty girl" I told her, she turn herself to me and I could see her name tag, 'Mary'. She looked annoyed but not pissed off, my plan was working. "Okay what do you want?" She ask crossing her arms over her chest, making me remark that she had a curvy but muscular body, "Just your number sweetie" I answer back taking fully my glasses off to put it on my shirt, letting them hang. "You're going to leave me alone after, I have a job to do" She said while writing her number on a piece of paper. She handed it to me and I made sure to touch her skin while taking the paper from her hands, "I didn't wrote my name" Mary said, "No need! I'll remember.. Mary" I look at her sending her one last smirk before going away with my cart of food. 

I had to admit that this girl gave me a hard time but when I want something I can have I go get it. Not like Zacky, I couldn't have him. if I could trust me I would of had him for a long time and make sure to keep him by my side, but the price to pay for keeping my feelings silence was to be torture by friendship everyday of my life. I didn't want friendship with Zacky, I wanted more, but this was only a dream.