New Years Party

tom: the new years comin y'all

drake: i can't believe it

jade: believe wat

drake: i didn't think i'd make my career to 2019

kendall: me neither

zendaya: me too

camila; when's the party starting

hailey: shit i forgot

taylor: same

ariana: i jus remembered

camila: smfh r u guys fr

justin: hailey & i can't host it bc we're in a hotel rn

selena: anybody in a house rn

kylie; if u guys r in cally then ur wish can come tru

tom: that's pretty funny cuz WE ARE

zendaya: so uh party at kyls

gigi: PARTY AT KYLIES PLACE

kylie: though y'all can't be too loud though, i wanna put stormi to sleep

hailey: nooo i wanna see her

shawn; were pretty much her aunties and uncles

zayn; YEAH WHAT HE SAID

kylie; ugh fine but if she gets sick y'all paying her medical bills

ariana: AHH PARTY AT KYLIES

Kylie's POV

so currently my bffs from the group chat are coming to my place for a new year's party. i'm honestly happy we get to finally meet up since the chats started.

so since this is the first time meeting up, i wanna make it special and memorable.

i inform my assistant, Marie, to come and help me set the place up because i can't and won't set a $14M mansion by myself. even though i could bring more people, but i won't because they're probably spending time with they're family and i don't wanna ruin anything.

suddenly a knock on the door is all i hear in reality. i open up to Marie in casual white crop top, green cami jean jacket and matches the jacket with the shorts. while carrying a box of supplies.

"girl you better help me!" Marie says in a funny way almost dropping the boxes. luckily, i help her set them on the table.

"so who are these friends coming over?" she asks while setting the bar up while wine, food and etc.

little does Marie know that she DOESN'T know about the group chat i'm in with a bunch of other celebrities. she'd go bonkers if she found out i'm in a group chat with Hollywood legends.

"just some friends i know from probably half a year." i answer. though it's kinda true. i think it's been half a year since ari created the chat.

but i am thankful to be apart of a group chat with a bunch of idiots. most people outside our little world see us as the most sophisticating people they know.

as soon as we enter our little world, we're those dumbasses in a group chat roasting each other like six year olds.

"ok. what about stormi?" she hangs the 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' sign in front of the window admiring it.

"they think they're gonna be aunties and uncles. and in order for that they HAVE to see they're god daughter or something." i joke while remembering them sending cute pics of stormi. i really am grateful for them all.