Chapter 4

Allies POV
The next day both Rach and I were up at the same time. The guys had left really early because it was their first meet and greet and had to get an early start to their day to set up and get everything ready for this awesome day.  Both me and Rach went into all the boys rooms. Rach went into Jack Johnson's and Matt's Room. She found a note from Johnson that read. Hey beautiful I have a little surprise for you then had a VIP backstage ticket. Then I went into Taylor's room and I got the same thing as well for both tickets it allows us to go into the VIP section at all meet and greets and all events that magcon has. We were so happy and stoked. We had the first seats in the front. I got a text from Taylor saying you guys can come to the event now there is a long line good thing for VIP tickets❤😊. He texted me. OK we are heading out see you there😊😉xxxxxox. Me and Rach drove there together and we ziped through that long ass line. Thank god for VIP tickets. Rach and I get in and meet up with the boys. I am going to call either Johnson or Espinosa for me to hang with if you want tag along feel free to.  Rach says.  aww that's sweet of you but I think I'll call one of my boys to meet with catch you later Rach. I say to her. Yeah see you at our seats. OK bye love you boo. Love you to I say to Rach.  We separate and I call Jack Gilinsky. Hey what's up. He says answering his phone. Hey nothing much where are you? Wanna meet up? Is Rach there? He asks. No she wants to meet with Johnson or Matt. I wanna meet with you. Oh ok. Where are you? I'm near the entrance. I say to him. OK I'm coming. Hey see you. Hey beautiful. He says to me. Hey. I say blushing. So what do you want to do in the meantime babe? He asks me. Ummmm...  I'm not sure what can we do here in the meantime? Well maybe I can show you later right now we have to go to me with everyone else because the want to hang out with us right now sorry babe.  It's OK babe. Look what I have babe. I pull out my VIP ticket. Oh wow who gave you that? He asks. Umm. Well Taylor actually gave me them. Oh wow how nice he is. Rolling his eyes. Babe there tickets so I can see all the boys I love including you boo. OK OK let's go. He says. I hear him mumble under his breath on our way in he said something like I'm gonna kick his ass after this shit show. Then we go our separate ways he goes on the stage and I sit with Rach. 

Rachael's POV
We get to the event and immediately me and Allie separate. I call Matt. Hey he says picking his phone up. Hey Matt. What's up baby girl nothing wanna meet up with me and ask Johnson if he wants to come with? Isn't Allie with you? No we wanted to meet up with some of you guys. Oh umm yeah sure OK. Let me ask if Johnson would like to come with. Oh no just put him on the phone.  OK. Hello this is Johnson speaking who's this speaking. Hey Johnson it's me Rachael. Oh hey what's up buttercup. Well I was just wondering if you and Matt wanna meet up with me. Oh yeah sure of course. OK. Where are you? Near the entrance. OK see you soon.  Hey there you are. Johnson and Matt say. Hey guys where do you want to go or what do you want to do? Matt asks. I don't know. Let's just stay here and hang out with everyone else. OK sounds fun. Everyone gets together and we all just hang out. Johnson and Jack G sing some songs. Let's sing wrong one. Yes let's go baby. Soon it was time to head back to our seats for the event. They all come out. Then Shawn has the microphone. Hey guys we would like to pick 2 people that are sitting in the very front that have VIP tickets would Rachael and Allie come to the stage and help us out a little bit please. So Allie and I make our way to the stage. We helped out and then the show ends. Then we figured out what we wanted to do next. Hey Rachael. Matt comes over to me and says. Hi Matt what's up. Can we go on a little date? He asks nervously. Sure why not. I say to him. OK great.