The Inteniu University

Chan's Story:

7/12/18

My first class in this University, I hope for the best. I tend to look around to faces that aren't familiar. My mindset is just annoying, I can't stop thinking about the formulas in math for no reason.

As I was walking down the hallway I already saw posters on the wall about the newest book of the school. It said there that it took five years for the book to be published, that's why it's so special. It's about hi-tech robots, digital devices and more. Those things aren't familiar to any of us here in this University, I mean probably.

I saw group of friends that were busy with homeworks. Now I wonder, should I also have a squad of my own? If I can fit maybe I should.

Heading to class 386, there were 46 of us there but it felt like no one was around because of the silence. Ofcourse, English class. No one approached at all, is this even a school? or am I just not fitting to their usual thing?

I walked to a chair and suddenly, a teacher spoke behind us.

"Class, please sit down and pay attention to what I'll say. Have any of you seen the poster of the book? "said Miss Raquel. "Yes ma'am, we have seen it down the hallway. It said that it took five years to be out?"said a student.

"Yes, it's a very important book to me and to this university. We will be teaching you students how to manage technology and how to master it also ofcourse. Your teacher for the book "Digi book" will come here soon, so prepare yourself for a new experience here in Inteniu University. Goodluck!"

What could go wrong? I mean I'm excited for that book to land on my hands. As I was writing thoughts on my notebook, someone tapped on my shoulder and wanted to say hello.

Her name was Reii, who was also a new student here. We talked about our lives and interests, and it turned out that we almost have the same interests in life. And by that I mean, we like books.

We talked and after a little while, our "Digi" Tr came.

"Hello class! I'm Mr Jean, here to teach you how technology works, how it can be created and how it can be mastered. For some reason, I also didn't know anything about Digital devices, but I got determined to it these following years and I became a tr for it. Now an example of a Digital Device is a computer..."

I thought I would like the book of Digital Devices but I actually didn't when Mr Jean had explain it. I was still interested in books and didn't care about Digital Devices at all.

As Mr Jean left the class for dismissal, I hang out and had a group study with Rei. As we were studying, some guy noticed us doing lots of work. He approached and said,

"Are you two from Class 386?"

"Yes, we are. How did you know?" Said us.

"Because you have the Digi Book, that book was only distributed to your Class and to Class 481 as I would remember."

"It was only distributed in two classes?? what makes us so special?" Said Reii

"Well, I don't know either. But I'm Leori, you guys are? I want to make friends with you guys. You guys seem to like books also."

" I'm Chan, and she's Rei. Nice meeting you."

We talked and had a group study together with Leori.