Chapter 1

(Spirit at the top or to the side which thing your reading on.)

((Spirit's POV))

It was just another stupid day to get up and go to that hell hole they call a school. I got up at of my bed and went to my closet to get some clothes out to get dressed in after my shower. I grabbed a white blouse, a black vest, black skinny jeans and piano keys suspenders.

I walked to my bathroom to take a shower. I got out and got dressed in my clothes.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs just wishing I could stay home from school.

You see I'm really short. Like 4'5" and I don't have a mate. The kids at school like to pick on me because I'm so short. I have long black hair. It comes pass my waist. Bright blue eyes. I have a curvy body (big breast, small waist, and a butt) that the girls think I'm a slut when I'm a virgin. I have tattoos and an eyebrow piercing. The tattoos stand out on my pale skin. I my look innocent, cute, and friendly, but get me mad and hell shall run free.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I just wanted the day to be over with. I walked out of my house and got in my black pick up truck and drove to school.

Once I pulled into the parking lot at my school I could see my friend Dlyan waiting for me at the front doors. She has been my friend since Pre-K and stayed by my side through my incdent. I got out of my car and wlaked up to her. She taller then me, but she like an older sister I never had. She has dyed red hair and green eyes and a lip piercing.

I walked up to the front doors and she pulled me into a big hug.

"C'mon smile Spirit. It's a new day. Don't let the bullies get you done"

"I'm just tried today. I'm just thinking if I'm going to find my mate today. You know? And then thinking if he's going to accept me for me. Even after what happened." I said looking down as I walked to locker.

"Yeah it can be hard, but don't worry. You're a warrior. You have to be strong."

"Yeah I guess your right."

"Girl! I'm always right!!" I laughed then hugged her before she went to her locker. As I was getting my books out of my locker I saw a shadow cast down on me from behind me.

I looked behind me to see Brittany. The school and pack slut. Yup she's a werewolf too.

She has shoulder length blond hair. Baby blue eyes. Maybe an A-cup and no butt. She wears the skimpiest clothes.

She had her little group of followers around me as she smirked.

"Hey Spirit! How's the weather down there?" She mocked as her and the other girls (who are human) laughed at me.

They started to say mean things like like 'bitch' 'slut' 'emo' 'just go die'. I may be a warrior and kick ass when I'm in the pack, but I'm really sensitive. When people say mean things to me it brings back memories that I never want to remember.

I started to let a few tears flow from my eyes before I was shoved into my locker. The lock digging into my back. The girls started to throw punches at me.

Brittany dropped me. As I was going to catch myself one of the girls put their foot in my way of my feet and I rolled my foot the wrong way.

I grabbed it as I was in pain. They just laughed at me before they left me.

I pulled myself up and limped to the nurses office. I opened the door to see Mrs. Shelena. She's the Luna of the pack and the funny thing is my last name is Luna.

Spirit Luna.

Mrs. Shelena saw me and then she saw me limping. She quickly rushed to my side. She helped me to one of the beds. She started looking at me foot.

"Spirit this is got to take some hours to heal." She said. I nodded. She and the Alpha (and my parents) are the ones that know about me condition.

You see. When I was younger I got kidnap by some rouges. They infected silver in my blood stream. I was in a coma for a few mouths, but it completely changed the way my wolf looks. It takes longer to heal. I can't shifted like a normal werewolf. I am faster and stronger then any Alpha.

Also when my body tries to heal it makes my body hurt all over. So Mrs. Shelena gives me sleep pills so I can just sleep through the pain.

"Here Spirit. Take these and lay down. I'll wake you up when it should stop healing." She handed me so sleep pills and a glass of water. I took them and then laid down on the bed and put my headphones on. I quickly got consumed in the darkness where all my stress went away.