New enemy and back to the world of the living.

Toshiro POV.

I wonder what is going on.

"Right so I bet you are all wondering why I have called you here. (Well yeah). I've called you here to tell you that we have a new threat wanting to destroy the soul society and the world of the living. We've sent some of our soldiers but they all came back in a blood bag. So I'm sending some people to the world of the living. I'm sending Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya, Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto, Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki, Lieutenant Renji Abarai, Lieutenant Ikkaku Madarame and 3rd seat Yumichika Ayasegawa to the world of the living," said head captain.

"But sir, isn't Captain Hitsugaya in the world of the living?" Asked Shinji.

"Yes sir," I said to the head captain. All captains looked at me.

"Who are you?" Asked Kenpachi Zaraki, captain of the 11th division.

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya," I said. All the other captains looked shocked.

"That's not possible, Captain Hitsugaya is a kid," said Shinji.

"I was not a little kid!" I shouted at him.

"Of course you're not but Captain Hitsugaya is!" He said.

"I never acted like a kid. The only reason I didn't grow was because-!" I shouted but I got cut off.

"Enough!" Shouted Grandfather. We both stopped our argument.

"Captain Hitsugaya, I need you to find the base of the enemy . You have 3 months. Dismissed," said head captain. We all left. I waited for the 3 captains.

"Right, lets go to squad 10 barracks," said Unohana.

"Why mine?" I asked.

"Because why not," smiled Unohana. I sighed and leaded the way back to my barracks. Girls was looking at me.... nothing out of the ordinary. 

"Wow Toshiro you attract the girls don't you," said Kyōraku. 

"Shut up," I hissed. We arrived at my division and walked to my office. We sat on the sofa.

"So Captain Hitsugaya, how are you an adult?" Asked Ukitake. I explained how I became an adult.

"A lot has happened to you and you're going back," said Kyōraku.

"It's amazing, when a Zampacto can change a person so easily. So in the world of the living what are you going to do about those girls?" Asked Unohana. I groaned.

"Don't worry about it. There's only one girl who I would fall for," I muttered the last apart but Ukitake heard.

"Really? Who stole our ice cold captain's heart?" Asked Ukitake. I blushed.

"K-Karin K-Kurosaki," I stuttered.

"Wait Ichigo Kurosaki has sisters?" Asked Kyōraku.

"He has 2," I said.

"Well good luck Captain Hitsugaya," said Unohana.

"Thanks," I said. The 3 Captain's left.

I walked to the Senkimon I saw Rangiku, Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki, Lieutenant Renji Abarai, Lieutenant Ikkaku Madarame and 3rd seat Yumichika Ayasegawa.

"You all know why you're here?"  I asked. 

"Yes sir," they all said.

"If you don't mind me asking but who are you?" Asked Yumichika.