Everyone meets adult Toshiro.

Toshiro's POV.

I walked out of the gate to be met by the head captain himself.

"Welcome back Captain Hitsugaya. I've got to say, this new appearances is very surprising," said the old man with his eyes closed like always.

"Thank you sir and I have to admit, I'm not a fan of my adult self and I can't change back. So it will look like that I'm stuck like this," I said. He nodded.

"I guess that you would need a new par of clothes," he said. I nodded. We walked to the squad 1 barracks. Chojiro Sasakibe the 1st divisions' lieutenant gave me the clothes that I would need. I sighed and put them on.

I still kept my Zampacto in my hands

I still kept my Zampacto in my hands. I walked back to the head captains quarters. I knocked on the door.

"Enter," he said. I walked in and stood in front of him. 

"Is this much better than my last outfit, grandfather?" I asked (yes he's the head captain's grandson in this so yeah).

"It looks much better than the last one," he said. I pouted. I preferred my old outfit.

It was much better than this one

"So I'm returning to my post?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes, you are dismissed," he said. I bowed and left. While walking back to my division, girls kept staring at me. It was really uncomfortable. I sighed. I arrived at the division and saw the guards there. I walked to one of them.

"Is lieutenant Matsumoto here?" I asked.

"Yes sir. She's with some lieutenants and the substitute soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends. But sir, may I ask. Who are you?" He asked. Oh yeah kinda forgot that I'm an adult.

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya," I said. Their faces was so priceless. I sighed and walked to my office and heard laughter. I opened the door and saw that they all looked at me.

"What are all of you doing here?" I asked.

"Who are you?" Asked Ichigo.

"None of your business Ichigo but can I ask you again. What are all of you doing here?" I asked.

"I invited them since Captain Hitsugaya ain't here," said a slight drunk Matsumoto. I sighed.

"Anyway who are you? You have a captain's cloak but I haven't heard that there was no new captain," said Renji.

"You catch on fast Lieutenant Abiri. I am who I say I am. I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya captain of this division," I said. Their faces was shocked.

"Captain is that really you?" Asked Matsumoto.

"Toshiro?" Asked Ichigo. I slapped the back of his head.

"That's Captain Hitsugaya to you Kurosaki and yes it is me Rangiku," I said. I walked over to my desk and sat down.

"But how?" Asked Momo.

"Because I've finally completed my Zampacto," I said.

"What does that mean?" Asked Ikkaku.

"I've matured my spiritual pressure and my body change," I said. I picked up a pen.

"You can stay here but keep the noise down," I said. I began to do paperwork. 

3 hours later. Ichigo and everyone else including Rangiku left. I'm not bothered. I'm actually happy that she left. She can be annoying at times plus I'm almost finished with the paperwork. Then a hell butterfly came through the window. It landed on my finger.

"Welp I better go. I wonder what this captains meeting is about?" I asked myself. I got up, grabbed my Zampacto and left. I still got stares from girls what are fan-girl stares. I shivered. I arrived at the squad one barracks. I tooked my sandles off and walked to the meeting room, waiting for the other Captains. Captain Ukitake, Captain of the 13th division, and Captain Kyōraku, captain of the 8th division, came. They both stared at me.

"Quit staring it's creepy and I get that from girls," I said.

"Do we know you?" Asked Ukitake. Damn it I keep forgetting that I'm not little.

"Yes. It's me Captain Hitsugaya," I said.

"Are you sure?" Asked Kyōraku.

"What's your point?" I asked.

"Well Captain Hitsugaya is little and you're big," said Ukitake.

"What so you're saying that I was a little kid?" I asked.

"No," they both said.

"It's just a surprise that our ice cold young captain became a young handsome man," said a woman. We looked to see who it was. It was Retsu Unohana, captain of the 4th division.

"Hello Captain Unohana. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good Captain Hitsugaya. I have to say your looks have changed but I would like to know how," she said. 

"I'll tell you after the meeting. All 3 of you," I said. The 3 nodded. Then all the captains came.

"Huh? Who's this?" Asked Shinji Hirako, captain of the 5th division. All the captain looked at me. I sighed.

"Quit staring, it's creepy," I said.

"Then who are you?" He asked.

"I'm-" I said but got stopped by the door opening, revealing grandfather on his chair. We walking in and stood in the places where we normally go.