Part 1

(arn-arnav,vir-viren,anu-anika.)
In Rainbows house,a orphanage where helpless children are kept very happy and they leave no stone unturn to make the children happy so that they don't miss their own family..But today is something new going on in the house.As today is Our very own Anika's bday.

She was running here and there,and her brothers were pampering her in every way possible.She was looking very beautiful.

She was wearing a simple outfit lookingamazing

amazing.Arnav and Viren were feeding her with their hands lovingly.
Viren:Wakt. Kitne jaldi guzar jata heina Bhai. Humari Anu abhi itni choti si thi ,bhaiya yeh bhaiya woh ,kehkar din raat pareshan karti rehti thi. Kitne din hogaye tujhe ase khilaya tha.
Arn:hmm pata hi nahi chala ki humari Anu ka 15th b day  agaya .Aur dekho ise abhi bhi nahi badli ,bachi ki bachi hi rahegi.

Anu:Kya Bhai aaj bhi complain ,ab mene Kya Kiya??😤
She pretended to be angry.

Vir:Bas hogaya Tera toh about Khana khale
Arn:jab tujhe ggussa karna ara nahi toh try hi kyun karti Hein😂
Saying so both the brothers hified each other
Ani-jao mein nahi kar rahi apse baat..
Saying so she went to her room.

While here anren thought that she was really angry and they could not see their little sissy upset that too on her b day ,both looked at we each other's face and winked at each other...

At ani room(here all children have their room , it's like a hostel more than a orphanage..😜 I don't know where is it)
She was not at all angry with her brothers but u know she loves irritating them
Ani-hehe😁😁Kya bodhu banaya hai Anu manana padhega😉 saying so
She laid down on her bed and waited for her brothers to come and manofy her..

So guys this is the first part and I hope u like it..😄😄 plz do vote and comment and the next part will be little bit late as I have my exams on 15.
So Tata ,saayonara..... till then be safe and happy 😘