chapter fourteen

SAME DAY NIGHT TIME

After the morning incident Vicky is extremely irritated with his own behaviour .His actions with bhoomi is always against his head and recklessly fOllow his heart.In end he felt ashamed with his own behaviour .He always stressed on don't interfere with each other and again again he do things against contract .Now he has to.face bhoomi .it's most embrassing one.They are meeting each other after a long period .moreover morning incident make it more difficult.now they are going to share room also.
Vicky 's startled from his reverie while he hear bhoomi 's voice from outside of his room. Bhoomi is talking with lekshmi about morning prayer .Vicky take sheet of paper from the bundle of paper in the table near him to hide his face.He didn't know what stupidty he is doing . He hear 's bhoomi steps towards him.he started to became more nervous .

Bhoomi : vikrath ji .... please give me b

And she can't control her giggle
Vicky didn't understand that actually Bhoomi asked him to give back.

Vicky : what ? What to give you

Bhoomi : thing you take from me

Vicky : what ....

Vicky thought Bhoomi talking about morning kiss

He looked bhoomi with amazed face and bluntly ask

Vicky : you are asking me about kiss

Bhoomi : what ... vikrath ji are you mad .I am asking you about my project paper in your hand more over you are reading paper upsidedown

Vicky felt to.kill himself due to his stupid behaviour .He is acting like weirdo around bhoomi .Bhoomi take paper from his hand and arranged her project and put it in the file .Due to shame Vicky rushed to outside from his room .

Vicky went kitchen and open the fridge take water bottle start to drink .sandhya also came to kitchen and start to talk with him .But his mind was filled with embrassing moments he had with bhoomi .He start to hit his head with bottle and repeatly said no no .sandhya nagging face changed to shocked one .while hearing Vicky 's continuous rejection .

Sandhya: ho ho my little bro can't spare one more night .even for my baby .I understand baba. Moreover you both are meeting after long time .okay good night

Vicky didn't understand anything and also he didn't hear anything that sandhya said .He went back to his room .He slowly open his room and saw room is empty .Bhoomi is absent .He went to shower and after that he wear his trackpant and tee .After a long time he is spending free time moreover in his room where he spent most of his childhood and adolescent time .He used to hear music with his headphone while watching nightsky in the balcony area attracted to his room .He soon melt into the world of music while watching moonlit night from the balcony.

He soon melt into the world of music while watching moonlit night from the balcony