chapter three

Rehan ' s Home

      Rehan and Vicky are besties from high school. Even though  Vicky did his higher studies in aboard their friendship continues .They are like brothers who born in different parents .Rehan is from Pathan family who had well established business empire but his ambition was to become a lawyer .Now he is a well famed lawyer .

Rehan : what happen yesterday?  Did you said everything to bhoomi ?

Vicky : I told her everything and she promised that she will never interfere in my life.

Rehan : what ? She said like that I can't believe. I thought she will make that a
issue

Just then meher came with tea for them .meher is the wife of rehan .Their  marriage was a arranged marriage but they are made for each other .

Meher : bhaijaan where is bhoomi ?

Vickey : she went to temple with maa.
  Oh mehuu your beauty is increasing day by day .why did you marry this cartoon ? Still we  have time mehuu we can elope from here .

Rehan : Vicky I told you numerous time don't call her mehuu and don't flirt with her .she is mine

Vicky :: oh ho possessive hubby .don't worry rehan even srk came and ask her hand also she will never leave you .

Meher : please stop both of you .bhai don't forget to bring bhoomi for the party

Vicky:  party ? Which party ?

Rehan : you forgot tomorrow  is Arjun's wedding anniversary party .

Meher: am eagerly waiting to meet bhoomi .At wedding we had only small talk .so bhai jaan don't forget about party.

Meher went away after that .

Vicky : oh God noo maa will ask me to take her with me

Rehan : so what

Vicky : I can't .how will I  introduce her to my frnds .my ex girlfrnds will be their and they take this as their pay back time and insult me.

Rehan : Bhoomi is far better than that snobbish and stupis girls

Vicky : she is not my type yaar.she is not a match for me .she is a average girl yaar.

Rehan : what's your next plan ?

Vicky : for that I came to you.you have to prepare marriage contract paper .I can't trust her .That type of girls can do anything for money and fame .