chapter seven

Vicky and bhoomi started to lead their life like beginning as strangers .Vicky felt that he were overconcened for bhoomi and he decided to keep distance with her.bhoomi used the car for going out and now vickey's  worry for her safety also  ended with that .days went away like that with out any encounter with eachother.

Vicky 's cabin

Vicky:  naina , is the're any meeting today ?

[Naina is the  PA of Vicky. She is  working for him more than 4 years and also a  trustworthy employee for  Vicky}

Naina: no sir.after long time today evening you didn't have  any meeting .

Vicky:  okay .then am going to home early and also inform me if have  any emergency.

Naina: sure sir.

Vicky : anything else?

Naina : sir your driver is waiting outside to meet you.

Vicky: get him inside

Naina went out and driver came inside.He is the driver of the car which bhoomi is using .

Driver : sir , today I want half day leave .Tommarow is my sister's engagement . Also tommarow is Saturday and bhoomi madam didn't had class too.if I got leave today it will be very helpful.

Vicky : okay .you can take half day leave. And came back on Monday. Don't be late .

Driver : thank you very much sir

Vicky : I will inform naina to give you little cash .it will be useful for you now.

Driver : no sir .no need of money .

Vicky : I know your financial situation. So don't feel Shame to take money .Consider this as my gift for your sister .okay.

Driver : Thanks  a alot sir.

Vicky decided to pick bhoomi from college .Also he is free in the evening and feel excited to meet her after long time.

At bhoomi 's college .

Vicky was waiting outside the college for more than 20 min .And bhoomi didn't came outside from the college.only less  number of students are coming out.vicky called   bhoomi 's mobile  but she didn't attend it. Vicky came out from the car and decided ask security guard about that.some girls were shamelessly watching vikrant .But Mr perfect didn't give any glance to them.

But Mr perfect didn't give any glance to them

(Vicky 'outfit)

Vicky ask guard about bhoomi.guard replied that ,

Guard : sir ,there are more than 1000 students in this college .I don't know any one personally. And all lectures end today early  due to basketball tournament final.

Vicky : tournament?

Guard:  inter college basketball tournment final 's venue is our college. And also our college 's women team is also playing in the  final.so most of the students  are their for watching match .sir , go and check their

Vicky:  okay .thank you

Vicky didn't like basketball .He is good in most of sports like football ,cricket swimming , boxing etc but not good in basketball .Due to that he lost interest in it .

Loud noise of student's cheering for their college is hearing from distance .Vicky saw the huge number of  audience for the match and felt frustrated that how will he find bhoomi among this crowd.He started to search bhoomi among audience.He didn't give any glance to the match and the players. He is  searching the cute face of bhoomi among crowd .student started to shout particular name .Vicky felt that they are shouting as bhoomi .initially he shocked then thought himself  no never,  girl like bhoomi will play basketball. Without bothering the shouting and cheering , he looked among crowd .From the reaction of the audience he understand that game is moving in interesting mode He uninterestingly look into the match and shocked to saw a sight

From the reaction of the audience he understand that game is moving in interesting mode He uninterestingly look into the match and shocked to saw a sight

(Bhoomi 's outfit)

.He can't believe his eye .He even pinched  himself .His cute and shy wife is playing basketball .Vicky amazed and shocked to saw bhoomi in the game .bhoomi is playing basketball brilliantly. Vicky mesmerized  to saw the new form of his wife . moreover that he felt that his wife is looking hot in the Jersey.He also stunned to saw mangalsutra  in bhoomi 's neck.Vicky felt  unknowing sensation in his heart  .  Vicky watched the match without blinking the eyes. Bhoomi 's team win the final match .Every one was  congratulating the team players and Vicky was watching it from little distance.After sometime he saw that bhoomi is going to the dressing room alone .Vicky fastly walked to her direction. He called her  then she turn around and  saw Vicky. Bhoomi shocked to  saw   Vicky in the college.

Alert : lots of grammatical mistakes.
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL🎆🎇✨🎇