Kabanata 30

A/N: Hi! This is the last chapter of Wages of Sin. Thank you for reaching this far.

...

Kabanata 30

Ferrous plotted a plan and gave us a task as we arrived in the facility. Dahil sa nalaman at nasagap naming impormasyon, we decided not to trust anyone as we get there. Ferrous even warned us a thing we shouldn't forget: even the allies we had chosen to be with for a long time could betray us. Special mention pa ang Kryptonite. Even we, ourselves, cannot be trusted.

With Diaz and Tears, the three of them will go to the main gate and entrance of the facility. While Wield and I will find a way to go inside without others, find it out. He said that our job is to find out the betrayer and traitor secretly and finish the work immediately. The aim is to prevent havoc and panic. Kailangan ay walang maka-alam sa nalaman namin.

When we saw that Ferrous and his team gets in completely, Wield and I decided to enter the secret tunnel that I once used to escaped. After Wield typed the pass code, the unnoticeable door opened obediently. He gets a flashlight inside his small backpack as we entered it.

"You've been here," Wield suddenly uttered while we're walking. Kunot-noo ko siyang tinitigan.

"Uh... no," I denied.

"Ngayon pa ba tayo maglolokohan?" he frankly said and he isn't looking at me.

Hindi na ako nakasagot pagkatapos no'n. We walked silently in the dark pathway, being conscious and aware of what's going to happen around us. Except that I still wonder how did he gets to know that one. Kasi kung alam niya iyon, ibig sabihin ay alam niyang tinulungan ako nina Robin at Thora that time.

Wield pulled some lever behind the dark as we end the dead end of the tunnel. Then another unnoticeable door opened in front of us. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin maiwasang mamangha. They really made a way to escape Ferrous's madness and free them sometimes.

When we gets in the room, kaagad akong dumiretso sa pintuan palabas. But before I can hold the door, Wield stopped me and pointed something above. I stared at him ridiculously.

"What? No," agap ko.

Hindi naman siya nakinig at may kinuhang mataas na silya.

"Hindi dapat nila tayo mapansin, ano ka ba?"

I disagreed at the idea but I can't do anything but to do it. I had left no choice. Nang makatungtong sa silya'y kaagad kong binuksan ang natatanging harang sa itaas sa pinasok ang daan. Gumapang ako para magkasya sa loob nito.

"You're not coming in?" I asked.

Before I could hear his reply, I heard a fall of something and his groans as he entered the same small pathway shit. Bahagya akong sumiksik sa gilid para magkasya kaming dalawa sa loob. He closed the opened alike door and signaled me to go.

Bago kami nagsimulang maglakad ulit, pinigilan niya ako't may binigay. He then smiled devilishly.

"Saw this somewhere. 'Di ba sabi ko sa 'yo 'wag mong iwawala ang baril mo?"

I smirked and nodded. Kaagad ko iyong itinago sa bulsa ko saka nagsimulang gumapang.

Pahirapan kami ngayong dalawa na gumagapang sa itaas habang tinatahak ang makitid na daan. The awkward atmosphere suddenly invades us. Gosh! Buti na lang at nagkasya kaming dalawa kahit nasa bewan ko lang siya. Kung hindi, baka kaharap niya na ang pwet ko kanina pa.

Nahinto ako sa isang trap door nang may makitang senaryo. I saw Ferrous talking to the General of the armies. Beside him is Tears and Diaz who's looking around, impatient.