🌎 An ocean of change:

🌎 AN OCEAN OF CHANGE:

A beautiful clear sky was shown through the break of dawn. Underneath was diamonds sparkling against the last rays of light flickering away. Further below an important topic was being raised about the sparkling ocean.

The royal sea creatures of the world below as humans call the ocean was having one of their most important meetings in history. Matters regarding the concern of all the creatures in the ocean got worse and worse and it was up to a moment of time that is they didn't act now then they would never have the time to act now.

It was all because of the humans and their clever manufacturing skills. 'Plastic' they called this strange new substance, it seemed to be their solution to every single problem they had. Yet, they didn't even realize the harm they were doing to the environment.

Day by day, month by month, year by year, and the pile was never growing any less as it always grew larger day by day. Sure, they have seen some humans try to fix the problem but there wasn't a single solution that could keep the plastic of the ocean for long periods of time. And in the end who got affected?

It was mostly us since it was or what used to be our beautiful habitat. We knew that the humans needed their ocean to survive, yet it wouldn't click into their brains that they couldn't do this.

The number of sea creatures dying was increasing rapidly and soon even animals that are extinct would be wiped out from the ocean if we don't put a stop to this. All we want is to live and to breathe in a peaceful, calm habitat, it that too hard for us to ask from humans? 

We think that it's not but still, it doesn't make sense why do the humans refuse to take it seriously. After all, without this even they can't be able to survive much longer.

Our families can't even reach their own homes in the borders, make new generations, or even eat healthy food, swim freely without getting stuck on the inventions such as the cotton bud. 

We never ever said that humans had to get rid of all the junk they put in the ocean. Because we are sure that if every sing;e human right now would try to save their and our beautiful earth then the state that earth is in now would have never happened.  That's what we're calling you, yes you, the humans to help. No matter how small or big you can help doesn't matter. Just help because we can do it if we all just try...

A/N:

Word Count: Approx 490

Hope you all liked my entry, I added this as link in the competition book. Join now in the link below too!

https://www.wattpad.com/638334874-planetorplastic-writing-contest-planetorplastic

I wish all the other entries the best of luck!

*Stay safe, Keep breathing, Love yourself, be + always, something is always possible. ily ;) *

QOTD:  "Every person is a new door to a different world."

(2018© sylvia mahmood/aureatekey)(All rights reserved)