~Prologue~

//

Crashes and bangs filled the room.

Frustrated screams and cries drained through every wall and crevice the room had to offer.

Namjoon watches timidly from his work station as his fellow classmate's frustration spirals the room into a "limb war zone."

Namjoon ends up deciding its the best choice to close the door and pull down the walls to his area, making a bulletproof -shatter proof, and all around flying object proof- barrier.
For all of the flying materials could jeopardize his production... and of course his precious body.

He sighs deeply as he turns his back to the frenzy outside, flinching as a severed arm comes intact with the tinted wall.

Thank the lord I had these walls up.. He thinks as he turns towards his creation.

He looks at it skeptically, walking slowly around its lifeless, cut open body for last- minute repairs. He feels something is off, that something is missing.

Think Namjoon think, what could make it more lifelike... it needs something-

A knock on the door makes Namjoon's thoughts disappear and his body to jump backwards.

His professor strides in, chuckling lightly at the sight of Namjoon, slightly coiled up in a tube, with bolts and nuts scattered around him.

"You always have been a scaredy-cat when it came to my entrances Mr.Kim ." The professor teased.

"Yes professor. But with all do respect, I tend to think you still haven't grasped the knowledge of knocking." Namjoon smiled as he tried getting out of the tube, only making the tube burst.

"And you still have to work on not being a destruction." The professor jabbed back, dodging the pieces that flew at him.

There was silence as the professor looked over Namjoon and his mess. Seeing the light shining brightly on the figure.

"I see your project is coming along very nicely." The professor stated as he slowly stepped towards the machine.

"Yes professor. Much better than the others I see." Namjoon replied, standing next to him.

The professor laughed. "Ah, yes. You just missed it, your friend Jackson tried to put dance moves into his and it ended up punching him in the right in the esophagus." The professor recalled. Laughing once more as the scene replayed in his mind.

Namjoon started laughing too, seeing that happening all too well.

"Well, what I am actually here for is that I would like to give you an award, let's just say for... having your project be the most successful and... real."