Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Cyrus Goodman is pretty much your average teenager with a practically normal family other than the fact he has 4 shrink parents. Overall He's Shy but can be a spark of light when he wants to be. Cyrus has lived in the same house all of his life because of this his favourite place in the whole wide world is a little closet in his bedroom - pretty ironic I know. Cyrus's big secret is the fact he's gay , he know's that doesn't make him any different to anybody else but sometimes he still feels that way no matter what comes over him. Cyrus's closet is more of a cupboard but he prefers to think of it as a closet considering he's gay as an inside joke ; even though he can't share that joke with anyone yet. The decoration in this closet has changed as cyrus has gotten older. First it was jungle themed as his favourite book which his mom read to him every night was The Jungle Book , then Peter Pan which he kept until about a year ago when he was 13 and decorated it with fairy lights and polaroids with him and the good hair crew along with a LOT of pride stuff after coming to terms with his sexuality. The closet is basically head to toe with rainbows. Cyrus made an agreement with himself that he wouldn't let anyone into his closet until he was out to them . Of course this meant that when Buffy and Andi came over they would hang out in their with hot chocolates if it was the winter , and milkshakes or smoothies if it was the summer. Cyrus spends a lot of his days writing in his journal stories that randomly pop into his head and draws more pride related to stuff or random doodles to stick up on the walls in the closet , the unfinished doodles just stay slotted in his journal for safekeeping even though it really isn't that safe of a way to keep them hidden as they could fall out at anytime.   

            Author's Notes

sorry this is really short , I wanted to start off this story with a third person point of view of cyrus and how his special place is his closet and his journal as that will link into the rest of the chapters. Also available on Tumblr.