New Year's Special: Juniors

Blake's POV

It was early in the morning as I was baking. I wanted to make things special for the new year, so I was making cute little heart shaped macaroons. I also made snowflake shaped cookies. I wanted Y/N to be the first person to try my treats for the new year. I already thought of my New Years resolution. Make Y/N mine. Though it will be tough, I'm going to do my best for Y/N and myself to make sure we have a nice relationship.

Y/N's POV

I was at home and just got done cleaning. I stretched after working so hard to make sure the house was nice. I was about to play my new Nintendo Switch I got from Christmas, but before I could even walk toward it, my phone started to go off. I looked at it to see a text from Alex. I read the message and it read "Come to the door." I go over to the door and see him right there. He says hi as I say hi back and I let him in. We sit down on the couch and my older sister/brother comes down and sits next to me and says "So, who's your boyfriend here?" I look at her/him and say "He's not my boyfriend and his name's Alex. He's one of my friends at school." She/he nods before whispering something to Alex. I don't know what she/he said to him, but it made him blush, making me curious and worried about what they said to him.

Alex POV

Looking at Y/N's brother/sister, I listen to them as they ask him "So, who's your boyfriend?" He then says to him/her "He's not my boyfriend and his name's Alex. He's one of my friend's at school." I looked down thinking "Hopefully, that'll change in the future." They look at me as they walk over. They put their hands on my shoulders as they whisper in my ear "Don't hurt him too much, he's still a virgin." After hearing them whisper that, I felt heat rise in my ears and cheeks as they chuckle, patting my back before walking away. I look to see Y/N looking at me worried. He then asks me "What did they say to you?" I look away and say "N-nothing." I look at them to see that they're still looking at me, but didn't want to meet their gaze, afraid I'd blush again. Suddenly, I hear the doorbell ring and Y/N heads off to answer it.

Y/N's POV

I answer the door to see Blake there. He's holding a little bag, making me a little curious. I ask about and he smiles saying "Just wait a bit." He looks over my shoulder and looks at Alex.

Blake's POV

I look past Y/N to see Alex standing there. I give him a little glare and he does too. I take Y/N arm and drag him to the couch. I set him down and Alex sits on the other side of him. I really didn't want to share at the moment, so I wrapped my arm around Y/N's shoulders and pulled him closer to me. Alex looks at me with a hint of jealousy. I looked at Y/N seeing that he looked a bit uncomfortable. I let him go and he releases a sigh of relief. He heads into the kitchen and asks "You guys want something to munch on or something to drink?" I just told him with a bright smile "Anything is fine, really." Alex looks at him and says "Same here." I look at him and glared. He did the same as electricity started to slow between our eyes.

Y/N's POV

I look at both of them to see them glaring at each other. Seeing them look at me with bright eyes, I knew that tonight was going to be a long night.

Timeskip~

It was now time for the countdown and both Blake and Alex were sitting next to me. It's a bit nicer now that they calmed down a bit. I looked at the TV with the New York countdown. I look at the both of them as they smiled down at me. The both of them wrapped their arms around my shoulders and I knew I was in trouble now.

10

I look at the both of them and they nuzzle into my neck.

9

They both lick my cheeks.

8

I blush and the both of them chuckle a bit.

7

They both hold onto me tighter.

6

I try to get up, but they both had other plans

5

They hold me still and they nuzzle into my face.

4

They stop nuzzling into me and both look at me with hearts in their eyes.

3

I feel the both of them put their hands on my face.

2

Both of their faces are just inches from mine as I feel their breaths on my face.

1

*❤️* I feel the both of them place their lips on mine. I widen my eyes in surprise, but slowly relax and let them do what they want.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

They both let release their lips from mine, a trail of saliva being left behind.

I look at them and laugh a bit. They both look at each other as Blake yells "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY KISS!!!" Alex glares at him and says "Yeah right. Like I'd give him to you." I started to laugh a bit loudly and they both stared at me. I just apologize and said "I never really thought about this until now, but you two have a similar personality's to a feral cat and dog." They both look at each other and look back at me. They both hug me close and say at the same time "I love you." I hug them back and ask Blake "About those treats." He suddenly remembers and hands me the bag. I pull out a heart shaped macaroon. I eat it and he says "I wanted you to be the first to try my cooking this year." I nod and said "It's really good." I hand one to Alex as we all start to share them.