iv. LUCY'S HERE

CHAPTER FOUR

[ "THE BADDEST BITCHES" GROUPCHAT ]

KILLA👽
gUYS LUCY'S HERE
AND SO IS OUR MEN

DIABLO😈
YAYAYAYAYAY
WE'RE COMING NOW

DOLLFACE🌷
bitches where are you

BUGGY🐜
WE WERE IN THE BATHROOM
oMG I SEE HIM

KILLA👽
who

BUGGY🐜
BEN

DIABLO😈
I SEE GWIL

KILLA👽omg where's joseph

KILLA👽
omg where's joseph

DOLLFACE🌷
FIND ME AND YOU FIND HIM

KILLA👽
THOT DONT PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS

"eden!" i heard a familiar voice yell
"my bitch!"
"come here whore" she said as she hugged me. i missed her so much. once we broke our hug i saw ben already talking to bells, and gwilym awkwardly trying to approach d. what a soft boi.
"oh so i don't get a hi?" i heard rami's obnoxiously smooth voice say.
"shut up ahkmenrah" i laughed.
next to him, was joe. my dear joe. he looked relaxed, and calm, probably jet lagged.
rami, lucy, and i talked for a bit while joe just sat and played on his phone. i thought it was time for me to say hi to the dork.
"hello mr. mazzello" i smiled
"why hello ms. harper."
"how was your flight?" i asked as i took a seat next to him.
"good, i feel a lot better now that i'm here tho." he smiled, god he was even cuter in person.
"we're gonna have a little get together at my house tomorrow, you're more than welcome to come, i'll text you the address. can i see your phone?" i asked.
"of course."
i took his phone and put my contact in his phone, i took a selfie for my contact picture too.
"cute picture." he said as i gave him his phone back.
"thanks." i blushed.
"okay boys, time to go." rami told them.
"bye rami." lucy said as she kissed him, god they were so cute. they're gonna get married one day, just watch.
"e, take care of my girl okay?" he smiled.
"she was my girl before she was yours hun, and i always do." i smirked.
the girls and i were gonna have a sleepover, like old times, and the boys were going to the hotel.

IMESSAGE

UNKNOWN
hey it's joe, just wanted to make sure i have the right number

EDEN 💜
you think i'd give a cutie like u the wrong number ? :(

"EDEN💜" changed "UNKNOWN" to "JOEY MAZZ🥰"