Chapter 11

Ozone and Tiberius glanced up at the TV screen to see a familiar white rabbit staring down at them with a big smile on his face. "Hello boys and good morning," Snowball greeted the pair.

"Snowball, I'm gonna kill you!" Ozone shouted.

"I'm just gonna let you live but I'm raking your eyes out so you can suffer!" Tiberius hissed.

Throwing his paws up in the air, Snowball cried, "They can't even agree on a way to destroy me!" Max's voice called out from somewhere offscreen, "Just get this over with Snowball! Nobody's exactly happy about this plan of yours."

"Snowball, you're dead to me," Ozone growled.

"Yeah, I get that," Snowball grumbled. Sighing long and hard, the white rabbit began, "So, in case you didn't notice, we drugged you with sedatives and locked you up in a room chained together."

"You bribed Rachael to give that to me, didn't you?" Ozone demanded. Chloe cried out from offscreen, "And it was my fish and turkey leg that was used!" Just then, Norman's little face appeared as he asked, "Are you mad with me?"

"Norman, I could never be mad with you," Tiberius answered, adding, "I'm just... disappointed. Also, you're grounded."

"Understood," Norman whimpered. Gidget came and took the guinea pig away.

"Right, the only way out is the door. However, it's locked," Snowball continued, "We have secretly hidden a small key in a cake we are currently baking for the both of you. You have to eat it together to find the key."

"What is this, teamwork?!" Ozone shouted.

"It's my cake recipe being used too!" Chloe cried out again. "Will you shut up? This is for a cause!" Duke barked.

"A cause to kill us?" Tiberius asked, scowling.

"The cake will be ready soon. In the meantime, how about you guys get to know each other?" Snowball concluded. The TV screen turned off.