1

You wake up to your alarm ringing. Ugh..you say in your head as you turn to close your alarm. Then you remember, its your first day as a transfer to your new school. You quickly get up and wear this:

You grab your black backpack, wear your black glasses, and run to the school

You grab your black backpack, wear your black glasses, and run to the school. It only takes you 5 minutes to get there. You stand there looking at the building, amazed. Im finally here! Your daydream is quickly ended when a boy comes up to your and asks "so.. your the transfer?" "H-Huh?" You turn your head to see someone wearing a white hoodie and tight leggings. He roughly pushes you making you fall and saying, "Just so you know.. I'm Jeon Jungkook.. the king of this school. Don't disrespect me, and if you do you'll face the consequences." I stared into his eyes for a few seconds until regaining myself. I quickly get up and bow. "I-I'm sorry Jungkook. I wont d-disrespect you.." He punches you in the stomach, making you fall again. "Don't call me Jungkook you feline. (Sorry) You call me master, you got that?!" I get up again and bow, " I wont do it again master, I-I promise!" "Good." He pushes you once more to make sure you stay down then walks away, followed by the crowd that was watching the whole thing.

You lay there speechless. Not even a minute since I've got onto the campus and I'm already being bullied, great. You hear the bell ring then go to your class.

**

You wait outside the door for your teacher to que you to come in. You walk in and start introducing yourself. "Hi! M-My name is Jung Hoseok and I'm a new transfer at this school. I hope we can get along!" The teacher assigns you to the seat you hated the most, the one infront of your "master".

You sit down. After a few minutes you feel a paper ball hit the behind of your head. After a minute or so another one comes. You were expecting this cause you are sitting infront of the school's bully. You ignored it until the end of class. When it was time to leave, someone one stopped you. The class was gone leaving you with Jungkook. Can life get worse?He then forces you to sit as he gets infront of you. "Ah.. you innocent bean. You really think ANYONE is gonna get along with you?" You wanted to say something but couldn't get the courage to. "Just know, I'm gonna make your life a living hell for as long as your here." He then left. You hit your head on the table in shock. Can life get any worse than this? You packed your things and left.

**

After a couple more classes with Jungkook spitting paper balls at you, its lunch time. You found out you have the EXACT same schedule as Jungkook. "What a surprise?" You said sarcastically to yourself. You got lunch and sat down at the the table with nobody at it. Then Jungkook sits next to you.

**