9

You got up and hugged Hoseok. He hugged you back, obviously. You chuckled lightly and pretended to be hurt. You held your shoulder and kissed Hoseok's forehead. You both leaned against eachothers foreheads for a few minutes then got up to go see where Jungkook had ran off to. You looked all over the school but couldn't find Jungkook. You checked the time. "1:00 AM" You showed Hoseok who was confused how time passed so quickly but he shrugged it off. You realized you guys hadn't checked the garden so you walked to the garden together. I had my hand intertwined with Hoseok's, but he didn't seem to notice. You say Jungkook crying in the grass, and whispered to yourself, "Pathetic."

**

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was crying for so long. When your body couldn't produce tears anymore. You buried your face into your hands and tried to even your breathing. You looked around and saw Hoseok with Jimin. This broke your heart even more. You were sweaty and your cheeks were swollen from the tears. You tried to get up without them noticing you but you saw Jimin smirk at you when you tried to flee. You looked at Jimin not noticing Hoseok was infront of you. You broke the eye contact with you and Jimin and looked at Hoseok, tapping his foot impatiently. "I'm waiting for your reason." You glanced at Jimin still giving you a smirk but more evil-ish. He walked to Hoseok and wrapped his hand around him. "Why don't you explain then?" I sighed and finally started explaining. "Jimin had invited me to meet with him, so I agreed. When I walked into the room I saw him signal me to sit. His back was faced against me and he sat at an interrogation table. I sat down and gave him a bunny smile.." I showed Hoseok and Jimin my bunny smile, just to prove I had it and continued... "He looked down and asked me "Why did you break up with your girlfriend? I answered, "I got tired of her callign me and her whining, thats it." He then said.." Hoseok with out warning stepped on your shoe. "AGH." You fell down from the uncalled hit. "I want you to continue explaining but on the floor." He said with a serious and deep voice. I followed his orders and continued "He said to me after, "Was it because of Hoseok?" I tensed up by his question. And answered "How did you know?" He tried to say it obvious I liked you, but I don't!" I quickly added the last part. "He then continued to say that "You're his.." and that I was worthless.. and then.." I started to tense up from all the memories coming back. I continued in a low voice, "He said to me "You're worthless Jungkook." Thats when I started to punch and kick him." I had finished explaining and looked at Hoseok, who had a annoyed / impatient look on him. "So many lies, where do I start?" As expected, he thought Jimin was innocent and would never do that. I shot a death glare at Jimin, who just smiled innocently. "First off, why would you blame it on Minnie? He's a better person then you anyways." Heartbroken again. I tried to hold back my tears but couldn't. You let them all spill out as you rushed away from them. You looked once back at Jimin, who smirked.. and muttered, I fucking hate you. You then went home.

**