4

To
I got up to my brother Yoongi. Wait.. Yoongi?! "Hoseok get up. You're gonna be late for school." I sprang up. "Hi Yoongi hyung! How have you been?" I walked to him and hugged him. "Aish.. don't touch me. Just get ready." I shrugged it off and changed into this :

" I shrugged it off and changed into this :

I checked the time. "10:30 AM" great. Class starts at 11:00 AM so I should have enough time to make scrambled eggs. I grabbed my glasses and wore them. I went to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs. I ate them and looked at time again "10:50 AM" I grabbed my backpack, waved bye to Yoongi, then ran to the school. When I arrived I looked at the clock there. "10:54 AM" Good thing I can run fast and my apartment is kinda close to the school. I tried to get inside to my classroom without being noticed, but I was caught. "Yah! Hoseok, where's my homework?" Oh no oh no oh no. "Oh heyyy master.. nice seeing you here, right??" "Stop stalling!" He pushed me against the wall. "Uh-uhm w-w-wel-well.." "Spill it out!" "I FORGOT IT!" He kicked and punched me in places I couldn't figure out. I thought I was gonna die. I was nearly about to pass out when he stopped and whispered in my ear "Don't disobey me again." Then he left. The rest of the day was just class and having spit balls thrown at me.

**

It was 12:00 PM. Finally the end of the day. I packed my stuff and ran outside of school as fast as I could. When I arrived home it was 12:10. I back hugged Yoongi as soon as I saw him and said "Hi hyung!" "Get your filthy hand off of me Hoseok." I just hugged him tighter. I guess you can just imagine what happened after that. Yoongi tried to make food but failed, so he ordered McDonalds. I ate my burger and fries then changes into my onesie.

I then jumped into my bed and slept

**

Can someone comment and tell me if you can actually order McDonalds.