7

You felt somebody nudge your arm. "Yeah I wanna fuck a chicken nugget for 1 dollar."
You felt somebody push your head as you hummed and slowly opened your eyes to see who disturbed you from your chicken fucking dream. Who ruined my perfect dream of me fucking a chicken nugget?! You saw Master and slowly became aware of what you said in your sleep when he was nudging you.. since he had a judging and confused expression on his face. You hesitated to ask why he was waking you up but before he could he kissed you. The kiss lasted for a couple of seconds, then Master pulled away. You stared at him with your eyes widen and your mouth separated. You took a few seconds to process what had happened.. and shortly after you came to your senses again you heard Master hesitating to say what he had to say. "Thanks for waking me up Master." You said almost stuttering. "D-Don't call me Master anymore." He looked at the floor. "Call me Jungkook.." You look at him, dumfounded. "You probably don't wanna talk to me.."

**

Jungkook's P.O.V

You looked at the floor repeating to yourself, why would he forgive me after all the hard times I gave him? You soon felt someone shove there head into your chest.. you were hesitant at first to look but you decided to anyways.

You looked there and saw Hoseok cuddling with you in your chest. Cute. " I-Is this forgiveness?" You asked. You heard his muffled giggling coming from your chest as he started to stroke your hair. "Of course I forgive you Kookie!" You looked at him like an idiot.

**

I giggled at how cute he was. Even if he was a bully, I decided to forgive him. I noticed how idiotic he looked and laughed nearly falling. "Y-Your expression! HAHAHAHHA!" He let out a little giggle. I checked the time and it read "3:06" dang I slept on that desk for a long time. Jungkook looked at me and said "S-Sorry for disturbing you. I can drive you home?" He said in a questioning tone. I agreed and told him my address. He drove me there and we waved goodbye. I plopped myself on the bed and sighed. Today was a wild day I thought to myself. I slowly started closing my eyelids and went to sleep.

**

This is unrelated but look how cute this pic is. 👀

Anyways baii

Anyways baii.