One

Scott's point of view

"Guys do you hear that?" I said trying to listen to my surroundings.

"No Scott I don't hear this stupid heartbeat you keep hearing." Malia said losing her cool a bit.

"Ok Scott can we go back. We've been chasing this so called 'heartbeat' for literally 3 hours!" Stiles wined. "I'm getting cold!" Stiles hopped up and down and bumped into Malia getting a growl in return.

"This way!" I said running ahead of everyone else. "You hear it now?" I asked impatiently.

"Wait I think I do!" Liam said turning and running to a tree and gasped going on his knees. I followed and kneeled next to him and moved leaves.

"Oh my god it's a girl!" I yelled picking her up. Her body limp in my arms. Cuts and scratched all over her body.

"She's barely alive!" Lydia said, checking her pulse.
Panicked we all rushed to my house. Stiles pushed everything off the table and I placed the girl on the table. She had to only be 15 years old.

Then all of a sudden she bolted upright and screamed. All her cuts healed almost instantly and her eyes glowed a beautiful purple. She had claws and fangs and then out of nowhere her body erupted in flames. Burning the table to dust.

She looks at me then her eyes slowly change back to an emerald green and her brown hair fell down her back in ringlets.

"What the hell just happened?" She asked. We were still speechless

"We don't know." Mason said half scared and half exhilarated.

Theo and Liam looked at each other then back at the girl that was standing in front of us. "W-what's your name?" Liam stumbled over his words nervously probably not wanting to upset her.

"Ruth." She said hesitantly "Ruth Coleman." She replied.

"How did you get in the woods?" Theo asked.

"I um... there was this man that I thought was following me these last few days and then he knocked me out and brought me to the woods. He kept asking for this man named Scott McCall and I kept telling him that I didn't know who he was. He kept hurting me and hurting me then I um ended up turning into whatever I turn into and I mauled him. I don't even remember half of it. I j-just remember enjoying i-it." She tried to hold her tears back but she just couldn't. She broke down and I caught her before she hit the floor.

"I'm a monster!" She sobbed as I wrapped my arms around her.

"You're not a monster. You are ...." I trailed off, realizing I had no clue what she was.

"I'm what?" She spoke shakily looking up at me.

"Special." I said. "Different and we are going to help you figure out exactly what you are." She sniffed and smiled up at me.

"Wait are you Scott McCall?" She asked. I flashed my red eyes at her and smiled

"Sure am."

———————————————————————————

Ruth told us her story. Her parents were both supernatural creatures but she never found out what. She said that hunters came when she was 12 and killed her parents and her 4 sisters. She escaped and was adopted by a person in Beacon Hills 3 years before.

"How come we have never seen you before?" I asked since she had been in Beacon Hills for over 3 years now.

"I was homeschooled. My father knew about me when he adopted me and wanted me to stay a secret so no one would come after me." She said.

"Who is your father?" Malia asked.

"Oh you might know him his name is Peter. Peter Hale?" The room went silent. "What? Do you know him?"

"Yeah I sure do and he has some explaining to do." Malia said before rushing out the door, going to talk to her dad about a sister she never knew she had

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed my first chapter! I will try to post as regularly as possible! It might range from daily to weekly I don't really know but I hope you will keep reading! Happy New Year!
<3 <3 <3