Three

I woke up with Ruth's arm across my chest. Smiling as I remember what we did the night before. I lied there and stared at her face as she slept.

"You know it's considered creepy to stare at people when they sleep." Ruth said drowsy as she was waking up. She sat up and stretched. She got up and walked naked over to my dresser and picked out a big shirt of mine and put it on and she slipped on her underwear.

I got out of bed and put my under wear back on and my basketball shorts. She came up behind me and started tickling me. "Hey what do you think you're doing!" I laughed as she ran away and downstairs. I followed her down into the living room and came up behind her and picked her up by her waist and spun her around. She screamed and laughed at the same time and I put her down.

I put my arms around her waist and kissed her happily. "Ok so I have a plan for today we can't go to the movies then eat chi- ohhh!" Stiles exclaimed covering his eyes.

"What the hell Stiles! Why wouldn't you knock!" I yell.

"I have a key why would I have to knock." I gesture at our half baked bodies. "Oh yeah I guess I would."

"What if we'd been naked!" I exclaimed again.

"Well that would have been you're problem because you're the one sleeping with Peter's daughter!" Stiles yelled pointing at Ruth.

Ruth smiled and blushes as she hides behind me. "Don't tell him. Please Stiles! He won't only punish Scott but he'll punish me too." Ruth said peaking her head from behind me.

Stiles rolled his eyes and agreed to not tell Peter. 'I love you Ruth.' I thought. I felt her arms wrap around my waist and squeeze a little.

———————————————————————————

We continued our little thing we were doing. We finally made it official on her 18th birthday. Then that's when things started to get weird. Ruth wouldn't be in bed when I woke up instead she would be in the bathroom throwing up. She refused to eat Chinese food with me on our movie nights. She complained about so many smells that I couldn't even smell.

Then one night she came into my room, lied down and I put my arm around her. "Scott I think it's time to tell my father we are dating." She said after a few minutes if silence.

"Why do you say that?" I ask confused.

"Because...." she paused and took a deep breathe "I'm pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter! More than likely the other episodes will be a lot longer! Hope you enjoyed it though!
<3 <3 <3