Corey taylor 1

You sat on the couch with blankets wrapped around you , a tub of ice cream in your hands and a box of tissues next to o you.
You recently broke up with your boyfriend , you found him cheating on you with your best friend , you screamed at him and slapped him quiet hard which you are proud of .
Suddenly a knock on the door pulled you out of you thoughts , " (y/n) ! Open the door please I know you're in there " Corey calls out , you just ignore him not wanting him to see you in such a state .
Corey opens the door with the spare key that's under a plant pot , he closes the door quietly behind him and walks into the living room where he hears quiet sobbing , he sighs as he sees you balling your eyes out .
Corey sits next to you and wipes your tear stained cheeks , " oh (Y/n) , I told you he was no good " he whispers , you just nod and lean onto his chest , he stokes your hair in an attempt to soothe your aching heart ," you know he has no idea what he just lost " Corey suddenly says and looks down at you , you look up at him utterly confused , he gives you one of his beautiful smiles and leans down to kiss your lips , your cheeks go red and Corey just laughs " he just lost a valuable treasure" he whispers .
You two snuggle up together until you both fall asleep .