Sweeney tood 1

You walked down the road sneakily , you panicked as you saw Beatle walking towards your direction , so you did the most logical thing at the moment , you dash up a staircase and duck into the store , you slam the door shut and crouch down , quivering in fear of being found , you look around and see an odd looking barber's chair , and a vanity with cologne and razors.
"Who are you ?" A deep voice sounds from your left , your head snaps to the side and your eyes widen like saucers , " I- I- d-idn't m-m-mean t-t-t-to intr-rude -" you stammer in fear , the man is handsome, his black hair curling at his shoulders , with one white streak , " why did you come into my shop ? Did you come here for a trim of the hair?" He asks as he approaches you ," n-no , I'm hiding from the Beatle " you tell him as you peak through the small window ," may I ask why ?" He says leaning on the wall besides you ," he's trying to molest me  because I tried to stab judge Turpin" you mumble , the man pulls you to the middle of the room and sits you on the chair forcefully, " sit here " he orders , he then stands behind the door . Suddenly the door slams open and in comes the Beatle he walks up to you and tries to hit you , the man then slowly and silently stalks up behind the pervert and then -

You see red , red all over you , the Beadle falls on you , the man pulls you away and steps on a pedal causing the chair to tilt backwards and for the body of the filthy man to fall down it , " don't you dare say a thing of what you just saw or else you will follow " the man whispers threateningly in your ear with a blade to your neck , you nod and he sits you on the chair , you shake from fear , the man wraps a white cloth around your neck and lets your hair out of its messy bun , he starts to comb through your hair taking all the knots out , " my name's Todd , Sweeney Todd " he mumbles , you nod in acknowledgment " (Y/l/n) , (y/n)" you whisper , you then feel a cold sensation on the back of your neck you flinch but Sweeney's hand holds your head in place ," do not fret I'm not going to hurt you " he whispers leaning down next to your head he pecs your cheek , you feel hot and a slight smile tugs at your lips .
Once Sweeney is done with cutting your hair he walks in front of you and pulls you up to your feet , he opens a door and sits you on a bed , he pulls out a white shirt and black pants and hands them to you ," here change your clothes , they're all bloody " he says and leaves the room . Afterwards he lays down next to you , " thank you " you whisper , he turns his head to look at you , he smiles slightly " no problem my love , just don't say a thing to a soul " he replies while kissing your forehead ," wouldn't dream of it , but why did you save me mister Todd ?" You ask , Sweeney's smile widens , he wraps his arm around your waist ," i find it that your are quiet the beauty and i couldn't live with the guilt of letting such a beauty to die by the hands of such a horrid monster such as Turpin and his little minions ," i love you mister Todd " you whisper , the barber smiles and kisses you deeply " i love you too miss (y/l/n) .

Le fin