Chapter 2

When toshinori woke up the sun was setting leaving a orange purplish glow in the room, he place his hand on his flat bandage stomach where izuku is slowly developing inside him so many thoughts running through his head,he slowly sit up and gaze outside to the setting sun " what am I  gonna do " toshinori said, the door opened and David entered the room " the doctors said you'll be released in 2 weeks " David said to his husband, David saw a look on toshinori face 'I know  that look' he thought, he then sat at the edge of the bed and wrapped his arms around his husband into a tight embrace " hey, it's going to be ok,  we'll get through this together, I promise " David said, toshinori looked at his husband and returned the hug " I know, I love you " toshinori said " I love you too " David said and they both share a kiss until toshinori fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was in a dark room curled up around his large stomach close to labor as shadow figures circled around whispering a chant ' god give  me voice, god guide my hands ' over and over again, and a dark shadow figure came closer to him as he tried to scoot away but the shadow came closer and he heard a familiar evil laugh and a voice saying " THAT BABY IS MINE "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toshinori woke up with a gasp sweat running down his face, he looked around and saw that he was still in the hospital room his husband asleep by his side, he let out a sigh of relief and lay back down on the bed placing his hand on his flat stomach " it's ok izuku we'll get through this together you,me,and David " he said wrapping his hand around David's " I promise " he said and fell back to sleep.