Grey Birds, Grey Skies

Before I start the story, I just want to say that this is my first story I have published on Wattpad so it's probably going to be bad. Lol.  I created this book to be a graphic novel but then I realized that was a lot of work so I scratched that idea and wanted it to be a book so I wrote the first part of the story in a journal and now I am going to finish the book on Wattpad.

Also, thank you for wasting your time reading this shitty story. Haha, ok I'll stop. The story will start in 3...2...1 GO!

Chapter 1

Dear Diary..... no. Dear Journal,

Much better.  Um...Hello, my name is Aidan and my mom is a psychopath... I know I shouldn't start off my journal off with Heyy my name is Aidan and my mom is a psychopath and she'll kill anyone you love ;) but whatever.

She's in jail for life so that's good. If you feel bad for me, you shouldn't. She's a selfish asshole who doesn't care about anyone. Not even her son.

I live with my uncle ( my dad left my mom when I was really little so that's why I live with my uncle). We live in a shitty old cabin in the outskirts of the woods. The town I live in is called Greywood, it's always cloudy here last time we had sunshine was in July. It's kinda weird....

"Aidan!!" my uncle screams

"Shit," I say under my breath, quickly closing my journal and getting ready for my first day of senior year. Yayyy.

It's going to be the same bullshit as last year. The same attitudes the teachers have on the first day, happy, cheerful and innocent soon become miserable, tired, annoyed and every day wishing it was their last.

I give my bunny, Dumbo, a carrot then I ran out of my room. I race into the bathroom, I look at myself in the fucked up mirror, checking to see if I have any pimples. Nope. Thank the fucking lord. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

I look at myself in the mirror again. I start looking at the gap between my two front teeth.

I look at my apple watch (yea, you read that right, I have an apple watch, I am so rich, KIDDING. I am nowhere near to being rich. I won the Apple watch in a writing contest at my uncle's job).

"SHIT," I said out loud. The watch says 7:15. I missed my bus. Oh well, guess I have to walk. After furiously brushing my teeth, I ran into my living room, I grabbed my backpack, hoodie, and toast.

"Bye!" I shout to my uncle (who is on the phone with someone from work) He looks at me and gives me a kinda sad smile.

I put my hoodie on even if its 70 degrees out. I shove the toast in my  mouth. I start to speed walk out of the front lawn. I get my phone and earbuds out of my hoodie. I go on Spotify and try to find a good song to put on.

Ooh! Bittersweet Tragedy- Melanie Martinez. I'll play that!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IF YOU NEVER HEARD THAT SONG IN YOUR LIFE STOP READING. GO ON YOUTUBE. AND PLAY THAT SHIT BC ITS GREAT. BACK TO AIDAN!

I stop speed walking and walk slower because I'm going to be late no matter what. I suddenly stop walking, I feel like someone is watching me. I take my earbuds out and I heard rustling in a bush a couple of feet away from me. Instead of being a dumb ass and go check the bush, I mumble "oh hell nah" and begin to jog. "Not today Satan," I say shaking my head.

Once I arrive at school, the bell rang. Great. Today is already going to be bad. There are still a lot of people in the halls. I start to look at this group of girls. Slut. Slut. Slut. And whor-

Before I could say mentally "whore" I get slammed into a locker. By who, you may ask? Jack Banner. The biggest fuck-boy you can ever meet. And the richest.

"You were in my way, weeaboo-faggot" Jack says.

 "FIRST OF ALL! I am not a weeaboo just because I watch anime. And I am 100%, not a faggot" I exclaim. Bitch,  you really think I care about getting the shit beaten out me in front 40 people then you have another thing coming.

Jack grabs me by the shirt and puts me real close his face which makes me uncomfortable. What the actual fuck is he going to do. Kiss me? Tell me to kill myself? Because I'll gladly do so.

 He stares at me for 10 more seconds and says " I was going to beat the shit out of you but I dont have the fucking time to waste on faggots like you" then he pushes me into the same locker.

Wow. Holy shit, that kinda hurt. Damn. Now I better hurry to my class so that "perfect" blonde piece of shit won't come back to say more shit to me.

I arrive to my class. Once I open the door something feels wrong. Like someone is missing...

 "As you can see that, um... Jade Maringson is missing. She has been missing for a week". Mr. Banks said. I quickly find the closest seat. I am sitting next to the sluttiest girl in my grade, Tiffany Willson, she has long brown wavy hair, green eyes, and freckles. The worst thing about her is that she is Jack's girlfriend. Ugh.

On my right is Mallory Jordan. She was friends with Jade. Right now she is having a mental breakdown. Mallory and Jade kinda looked alike. Jade had short black hair, wore lots of dark makeup and black clothes and Jordan had long wavy black hair, wears lots of dark makeup and black clothes. I feel bad for Mallory because she lost her closest friend. I don't know what I won't do if I lost my friend Randy. Randy and I have been friends since diapers.

 Mr. Banks is still fucking talking. I hate him already. He also never smiles. Mr. Banks looks like the teacher from Ferris Bueller's day off that kept saying "Bueller. Bueller. Bueller."

I turn my head to the right and say to Mallory "hey I am really sorry for what happened to Jade" 

Mallory stops crying and looks at me. " Thanks, you're the first one who talked to me all day." "Wow," I say. Because that's fucking sad.  " I think I know who took her". "who?!?" I said.

To be continued

PART 2 WILL COME SOON! I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED PART ONE! SORRY FOR MAKING PART ONE SO LONG! IF SOME SHIT DIDNT MAKE SENSE, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN LIKE 10 DAYS