Grey Birds, Grey Skies Chapter 5

You probably are thinking,  Aidan, what the f*ck? Why did you and run out of the pizzeria like there was a bomb in there because, at our school, there is a strict no late policy. Like if you are late to class, you get detention automatically, no excuses (except for the first week, of course). It's really annoying. I got like ten detentions one year and was close to getting an in-school suspension. Yea, I was going to punch my principal in the face. I STILL want to punch him in the face because now he thinks that our school needs vape/smoke detectors, LIKE YOU REALLY NEEDED TO DO THAT, NOW!?!?? C'MON!!! COULDN'T YOU WAIT ONE MORE YEAR TO PUT THEM IN!! 

        Dean is driving FAST at least sixty-seven mph. Luckily, there are no police on the road because they are all busy trying to figure out who killed Jade. We finally arrive at our school, we both get out of the car and sprint to the door, I was already late this morning, but I don't want to be late for English, which is my favorite subject. We swing the door open and enter the school lobby. The security looked at us like we had three heads.

 "When does the bell ring for the next period?" I say to the security, out of breath

 He looks at me then to his watch, "in like two minutes," he says.

  "I'm going this way, I have, Mrs.clark, " I say, pointing right to a long hallway. 

   "I'm going straight, I have Mr. Snerelli," Dean says.

  We go our separate directions, not gonna lie, Dean is a pretty cool dude. We both have a lot in common, we both like to watch TERRIBLE reality tv shows. We both were chuckling over the girl in one of the shows vomiting all over the guy she was about to fuck after eating 12 hot dogs. I hope I can hang out with him soon...

AUTHORS NOTE: SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DONT CARE! MIGHT POST CHAPTER 6 IN A WEEK IDFK LOL