Grey Birds, Grey Skies Chapter 3

It was third grade, around June 20th, I was breathing heavy realizing what I have done, I look down at my hands and see them covered in blood. Blood starts to drip from my nose fast, it starts to stain my already dirty neon blue Superman that says "Be Super!". I look up at the sky. It was blue with clouds all over the place. Then look at the ground and Dean was looking at me, blood all over his face, he was crying a lot.  " You'll pay for this"Dean said. Those words will haunt me until the day I die.

When the bell rings for lunch, I walk up to Dean and say "Hey, long time no see. Um... I am.. really sorry for everything that happened to you. Like what happened in third grade and with your mom." He looked at me and smirked, "Hey, no hard feelings". I was almost in awe all that shit that I did to him and he doesn't hate me? About his mom,  she died and the police accused my mom of the murder. We begin talking as if we were BFFs since kindergarten. "Hey, do you want to seat with me and Randy for lunch?" "Actually I was gonna go get pizza at Mario's" Mario's pizza has the best pizza in town, it's famous for its pizza but it's also famous for a witch burning themselves in the 1800s, yea, pretty brutal. Dean replies with " You can come if you want? "

I go up to Randy in the Cafeteria and told him that I'm going to Mario's with Dean. " Whatever man, I'm gonna go hang out with the jocks, also I never knew were gay for Dean? I thought you were into the goth chick?" " I'm leaving," I said exiting the Cafeteria.

I saw Dean outside the school in his GPcruzin 2002 Puniac Grand, I know yikes, but my uncle can't afford another car so I shouldn't be talking. when I get into the car it smells like Christmas Eve, when you go into your aunt's house and she has 10 different types of Christmas candles but it still smells nice. He turns the keys and the car starts vibrating,  he twists the steering wheel and pulls out of the parking lot.

5 minutes later,