💛Airi and Ar'mon Recap💛

Airi POV
"Ar'mon get the hell out now" I screamed throwing shoes across the room.
"Bae chill the kids are sleeping" Ar'mon said trying to calm me.
"Bae?Kids?You weren't thinking about  me or the kids when you were fucking cheating, Were you?"I said trying not to cry.
Me and Ar'mon had our 8 month baby girl named Star.Her full name is Star Armani Warren.Yes I said Warren,me and Ar'mon got married but now about to get a divorce cause he ain't finna be cheating on me.
Daniel is still my baby boy and a big brother.
"Ar'mon don't lie I saw the text messages"I said packing me and the kids 2 days worth of clothes
"Airi I cheated on you.I'm sorry"He said grabbing my hand trying to stop me from putting the kids in their car seats.
I turned around and slapped him.
"Damn,its a prank"he said as I closed my car door and turned on the car.
The car door was locked and Ar'mon was trying to get in to get my reaction.
"Da Da" Star said laughing and clapping like she always did when she saw the camera.

"Ar'mon leave me alone"I said wiping my tears.
"Bae I was just playing"he said kissing my hand.
"No I told you don't play like that"I said looking back at Star smiling at her daddy who was now kissing her hand.
"Momma,Mon said he sorry"Dan said trying to defend Ar'mon.
"Star tell daddy you don't want his dirty kisses"I said grabbing her out her car seat.
"Oh so its like that?"Ar'mon said smirking.
"Yeah...go get the bags from the car"I said knowing Ar'mon had something else up his sleeve.
"Yes ma'am"he said.
I walked upstairs and sat in the rocking chair feeding Star her bottle until she fell asleep.When I was finished I went to ask Dan what he wanted to eat but he was sleeping with the TV on.
I took a shower and put on my pajamas:

"Ar'mon?"I said putting my hair in a ponytail ,noticing that it was a little too quiet in the house.
I walked out the bathroom and the room was dark as hell.
"Man I hope I don't stub my fucking toe on something"I said trying to find the light switch.
I hear Ar'mon laughing in the corner.As I turn on the light and turn around, Ar'mon big goofy self picked me up and put me on his shoulder.
"Ar'mon put me down"I said laughing.
"No cause I said it was just a prank"he said spinning me around.
"Alright put me down" I said getting dizzy.
He stopped spinning me and sat me on his lap.
"Ok bae now you done got me tired"I said catching my breath from dizziness and laugther.
"Well I bet I can put you to sleep" he said kissing my neck.
"How do you think you can do that?"I said smirking while laying on the bed.
"Don't worry bout how just make sure you don't wake up Star and Dan" he said coming between my legs
Y'all already know what happened 🎵I bet the neighbors know his name🎵😂😂💀💀

Airi POV

I woke up the next morning with a huge ass sex hangover.I know it sounds crazy but it's real.

"Good morning bae"Ar'mon said as he kissed my stomach.
"Good morning and no sir"I said laughing
"What you mean?"He said looking confused
"You kissing my stomach like we having another baby"I said
"We might have another Armeezy"He said
"Who said it has to be a boy?It can princess"I questioned
"Oh so we are expecting?Again?"He said with a huge ass smile on his face.
"Yea but I wanted to surprise you"I said rubbing my stomach.
"Bruh I can't wait to find out the gender."he said
"Bae"I said feeling guilty.
"Yeah?"he said losing his excitement
"I was just playing"I said trying to give him affection.
"Bae...don't play like that you got a nigga all excited and shit" he said as I rubbed his back
"Oh so its ok to do a cheating prank but not a baby prank?"I said confused as hell.
"Oh yea you right"he said drifting to sleep.
I stopped rubbing  his back and shook him softly.
"Bae what you want to eat?"I said trying to keep him awake.
"You"he said smirking.
"No bae I'm serious" I said going to get Star from her room.
"Who said I wasn't"he said still laying on the bed.
"Good morning momma"I said as she smiled at me.
"Mama"she said laughing
"Mommy"Dan said coming in the room.
"Yes baby?"I said holding his hand as we walked into me and Ar'mon's room.
"I'm hungry"he said while rubbing his stomach.
"What you wanna eat?"I said
"Eggs"he said
"Me too I want some bacon too please"Ar'mon said from the bathroom.
"Ok"I said
"Star you wanna go to DaDa?"I brung her to the bathroom with Ar'mon.
"Dada"she said reaching for him
"Bae what you wanna do today?"he said as I walked out the room.
"I don't know whatever you wanna do is fine with me"I said knowing his reply.
"It should be ladies choice"he said laughing.
"Fine I'll think of something"I said walking downstairs with Dan to make breakfast.

After we finished eating Ar'mon gave Star a bath and put on her nike outfit:

Then me and Ar'mon took our shower :

And I gave Dan his bath:

When we were all done I cut on Netflix for the kids while I was scrolling down Instagram  waiting for Ar'mon to "fix" his hair.Which I didn't get cause his hair always seemed perfect.
"You finally finished"I said noticing he was walking in the room.
"Yea...how I look?"he said plopping down on the couch next to me.
"The same"I joked.
"Really?"he said in all seriousness.
"No I'm just kidding but I already told you that you look fine no matter how your hair looks"I said rubbing his cheek.
"Deadass?"he said
"Watch your damn mouth around the kids"I said turning up Boss Baby.
"Yeah I guess  I'm the only one with a cursing problem"he said laughing
"Oh my b"I said.
"Back to the question... If I came in here Morris Chestnut bald you telling me imma still be fine?"He said laughing
"Bae you know what I mean"I said laughing with him
"So imma take that as a no"he said looking hurt.
"Boy bye"I said laughing it off.
"So what we doing today?"he said
"Come on" I said grabbing my keys,Star, and Dan.