💗Trey and Key Recap💗

Trey POV
"Bae where's the orange juice?" Key called from the kitchen.
"In the freezer" I said tying my shoes then heading down stairs.
"You look handsome babe" Key said placing a kiss on my lips.
"Thanks I see you looking like thanksgiving tho" I said smiling.
"Thanks you know I try. " She said overreacting.
"Nah you fine 24/7" I said honestly.
"Bae we going to Tae and Jazz house for the week remember? " Key said grabbing her bags.
"Yeah let me take the bags to the car" I said grabbing my keys.
"We got everything? " Key said sticking her key in the door as I shook my head yes.
"We gone be late as fuck" I said starting up the car.
"Yeah but I can't wait to see them" Key said plugging her phone up to the aux cord.
"Me neither... Damn I ain't seen Ar'mon,  Airi,Queen, Clarence or the kids since they've been born" I said noticing that the Face timing I did with them was nothing compared to actually seeing them in person.
"Wait til we tell them the big news"Key said holding my hand.
"I know I'm so excited" I said backing out the drive.
Key's phone rung and UNKNOWN popped up.
"Wassup" She said waiting for a response.
"....... " She only heard static which made her change facial expression
"What's wrong bae? " I said in concern.
"I don't know I just heard static and someone breathing" She said hanging up the phone.
"It's ok bae" I said comforting her as we drove down the interstate.
"I hope so" Key said trying to see the good in things.
"You see bae that's why imma wife you, cause you see the best in anything" I said smiling.
"Gratitude is the Key" She said referencing her name and pointing at herself.
"Let's go McDonald's" She said pointing in the direction
"Ok" I said pulling into the drive thru.
"How much? " I said before pulling up to the drive.
"$23.58" The drive thru worker said
"Ooooo you look fine" The other worker said.
"Can we get a extra packet of he's mines bitch? " Key said out my window.
"My bad sis we ain't even see you" the worker said trying not to start a problem and get fired
"Yeah whatever" Key said sitting back and drinking her orange juice
"Damn" I said rolling up my window and racing off.
"What? " Key said confused why I said damn
"You are just perfect" I said smiling.
"I know because you tell me 25/8" She said laughing.
"It's better to say it too much than less often" I said putting my hand on her thigh.
"You right" She said putting her hands on top
"Let's start on this road" I said turning on the highway and GPS
"Damn that bitch forgot my sauce" Key said looking in the bag.
"What sauce? " I ask about to turn the car around.
"He's mine bitch" Key said laughing.
"Bae I thought you were serious" I said putting the car back in drive.
"I am... You see all this sauce on us? " She asked
"Yea" I said flexing my Rollie.
"Came through dripping drip drip" She sung.
"Put some music on" I said passing her the aux.
"I'm gon always pick the phone up" She sung (Talk yo shit by Vedo ft Ar'mon and Trey)
I was tryna speed because we had a long drive ahead of us and on top of that we were late.
My phone rung
"Yooo" I said looking at Ar'mon and Clarence on FaceTime
"Nigga where you at? " Ar'mon said knowing I wasn't even close to Tae and Jazz house.
"Well... We just left the house" I said laughing.
"You should've been left... we all here"Ar'mon said pulling into their driveway.
" Don't worry tho he speeding in the fast lane pedal to the flo mane"Key sung laughing.
"You better hope that nigga don't crash or get a ticket" Clarence added.
"Exactly cause Trey never gives a fuck" Ar'mon said laughing.
"You took the words right out of my mouth" I said sarcastically.
"Nigga bye but get you ass here on time" Ar'mon said laughing yet serious.
"Bae don't listen to them we finna be speeding in the fast lane petal to the flo mane"I sung pressing the gas.
" Best believe I got that good thang and I'm yo little hood thing...  But we better buckle up "she sung and put her seatbelt on.
" Ok bae making freestyles and shit"I said taking her advice and putting my seatbelt on.
We got there in about 2 hours.I was surprised Key managed to take a nap at the way I was speeding and swerving. As I pull in the driveway I see a bunch of figures in the dark. I shake Key awake just incase we have to run or some shit.
"Bae what is that? " I asked trying to make it out.
"I don't know turn on the headlights" Key said wiping her eyes.
"Aye? "I said hearing people suck their teeth.
"Mannn nigga turn them bright ass lights off" Jazz said as I hopped out the car and helped Key out with the bags.
"What the hell y'all doing out here in all black in the dark? " I said dapping everyone up.
"Exactly niggas almost scared me to death" Key said laughing
"We were supposed to be playing Laser Tag but we were waiting on y'all" Tae said handing us our black suits.
"Oops sorry y'all... but hey it's better to play in the dark anyways" I said laughing
I look around to see Queen and Airi giving me that really nigga face because Ar'mon and Clarence knew what I meant by playing in the dark.... Hint hint the freaks come out at night.
We walk in the house and I greet CJ and the babysitter who's holding him
"Have we met before? " I ask knowing I've seen her from somewhere.
"My name is China... Omg Trey I can't believe I'm actually in a house with Trey from Ar'mon and Trey... You probably don't remember me but I came to one of your concerts in Cali" She said wiping fake tears.
"Well this is my girlfriend, Key" I said trying to break the silence.
"Hey how you doing? " Key said calmly knowing her excitement was only from fan love and nothing else.
"I'm fine but I'll talk to you later cause I know y'all have a lot to do" She said sitting back on the couch.
"Ok see you later... Bae come on let's get changed" Key said grabbing my hand leading me upstairs to our room.