Seven Waves

"you gotta jump the seven waves!" Carol said, pulling Ben by the hand, into the cold water "it's gotta be seven or else your year won't be as good".

"But why!" he laughed "fuck this is too cold" he tried to run away, but Carol pulled him harder, shoving both her feet in the sand, trying to stop him.

"IT'S IMPORTANT! DON'T MESS WITH FATE!" She yelled, a bit tipsy from the champagne "It's a brazilian thing I do EVERY year, please!" she looked just like a stubborn child.

"Okay okay! Fuck, this is for you" Ben finally gave in, walking towards Carol "so...we just jump the seven waves and that's it?".

"Yes" they walked to the edge, close the end of the waves "JUMP" she said as the first wave hit the sand, and em both jumped.

Carol looked so happy while doing it that even if the water was freezing, Ben was glad to do it, after he understood the importance of it, for Carol. At the end of the last wave, Carol closed  her eyes, lifting her hands up to the sky, opening a big smile. Ben saw that as an opportunity to make some fun. He quickly picked her up and ran as fast as he could to the sea.

"FUCK BEN NO STOP" Carol yelled, shaking her legs laughing out loud "BEEEEEN" was the last thing she yelled when they hit the freezing water.

"OMG THIS IS COLD" he screamed, shaking his face "WAY COLDER THAN I EXPECTED".

"GOD DAMMIT BEN" Carol laughed, as Ben picked her up on his lap "You better get me warm", she wrapped both legs and arms around him, just like a baby "that's better".

"My baby" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek, but Carol wanted more.

For what was something close to 3 months, Carol and Ben never had sex, only making out, intensely. Not because they didn't want to, both of them wanted that more than anything, but it had been a long time since Carol did it, she was way too embarrassed to let anyone see her scars, also she was extremely insecure about her body in general and well, Carol always thought that Ben looked like a Greek God and her...just that girl no one cared to look at.

She pulled him by the neck, giving him a big kiss, biting his lip a little harder, then kissing him from the jaw down to his neck, sucking it and giving it a small bite. Ben smirked, getting horny with all of those kisses. Carol pulled him closer, tightening her legs even more, feeling his dick hard close to her private part, making Ben let a moan slip through his lips.

"Don't do this to me..." he whispered close to her ear as she kissed his neck one more time.

"But why?" she replied with the most fake little innocent face "I'm not doing anything".

"I don't wanna go out there with my dick hard" he said, lowering his hands to her butt, pressing it on his hands "You already gave me blue balls"

"Then lets get warm inside" she said, picking up speed by pushing  her feet against Ben's abs, swimming fast to the shore. Ben just laughed, rubbing his hands on his face, trying to stop the dirty thoughts.

They got inside Joe's house soaked, shaking from the cold.

"I should let you two die from the cold" Joe said, pointing his finger at them "But I'm a nice guy so, you guys can get warm upstairs, I have a guest bedroom, its the second door to the right" he said, as both Carol and Ben walked up stairs "AND DON'T GET MY SHEETS DIRTY, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN".

Ben and Carol laughed, stumping on everything on the way, both of them were just a bit tipsy, not full drunk. She opened the door fast, closing it and locking it up behind them. 

"Fuck it's so cold" she hugged herself, looking at Ben that was unbuttoning his shirt, focused only on that, since he was having a hard time with it "I'm going to take a bath" she said and he let a very low and deep 'okay honey', not getting the hint that he should join her.

Carol rolled her eyes, giggling a little from how silly  he looked. 

"Ben" Carol said, trying to get his attention "wanna join?".

Ben quickly looked up to her, surprised not only by her request, but also by the fact that she was only wearing her panties, looking backwards to him, looking above her shoulder, resting her body on the bathroom wall. She bit her lips softly, feeling the taste of the salt from the ocean, which just drove Ben crazy.

"Fuck" he said, looking at her bikini marks from getting tanned, just appreciating how hot that was for him, then letting his eyes drift down to her fat bottom, just begging him to slap it. 

"I'll wait for you inside" she quickly got in the shower.