Blue Pegasus

Lucy P.O.V

"Why would I leave the guild, I love people there" I put my foot down. "You love Natsu don't you, well he doesn't love you." Lisanna said with a smirk. "I do love him. But how do you know he doesn't love me" i said in rage. "Because he's dating me" and Lisanna went back into the guild.

I fell to my knees crying. "Could this be true? What am I thinking of course it is. Why else would they want to be so close all the time. That's it I quitting fairy tail, because I can't stand to see those two together." I thought to myself as I was getting up.

So I headed back to my home because I was going to tell them I'm quitting tomorrow. So as soon as I got back I started packing all my stuff.

So it was tomorrow and I was heading to the guild. When I enter everyone was fighting. I went up to master Makarov, who was sitting on the counter like usual. "Hey Lucy what's up" he said happily. "I want to quit fairytail" I said. Everybody stopped and looked at me. "But why Lucy?" Makarov said disappointed. "Personal problems" I said lying. "I understand. Erza can you give her the farewell thing" he said sadly. So Erza did the farewell speech. Everyone started crying. I headed out the door, I waved goodbye with my right hand as my fairytail mark disappeared.

So I started heading back to my house preparing to leave to my new place near blue Pegasus guild. When I entered my house I saw everything was gone and heading to my new place. I went to go look around the place for one last time, when I went back to the first room, Natsu was there.

"What do you want know" I said rolling my eyes. "Why did you quit the guild, I thought you loved it there" he said with a disgusted look on his face. "Well you thought wrong" I said turning my back. "I know something's wrong, why won't you tell me" he said with a worried look on his face."because I might die if I do" he turned me to face him but he was really close to my face. "Lucy" he said worriedly. "WHY DO YOU CARE!" I yelled pushing him away. And I left to the train station.

Natsu P.O.V

As she was leaving I said very quietly "because I love you"

Lucy P.O.V

So as I got to my new house I couldn't stop think what happen with Natsu. So after I got everything set up in my new house I headed to Blue Pegasus guild.

When I entered the guild master Bob came up to me. "What would you like my dear fairytail wizard" he ask me. "I quit fairytail and I came here to ask if I could join blue Pegasus?" I answered. "Of corse you can, Hibiki grab the stamp" he said excitedly. Hibiki got the stamp and stamped my hand. "Welcome to blue Pegasus" Hibiki greeted me. So I became best friends with Hibiki, and I even started to like him a bit.