Lucy

Lucy P.O.V

"lisanna what are you gonna do with me!?!" I said scaredly. "im gonna kill you" she said with a evil laugh. "but I did everything you asked!" I was mad but still scared. "ya I know but natsu is sad because you left the guild" she said sadly. "so you decide to kill me to make him happy!?! all that will cause is sorrow!" I said angerly. "yes because it will take like a few days for him to get over it and he'll be as good as new" she said happily. I just shook my head.

She left and brought out this weird contraption. "whats that for?!?" I said scaredly. "it will suck all the magic power out of you slowly, and it hurts" she said while turning it on.

Natsu P.O.V

"Maybe Lucy has calmed down a bit, im gonna go see her" I thought. So I got up and started leaving. "hey! flame brain where you going" I heard Gray yell from across the guild. "None of your business Ice Princess" I yelled running out the door.

So I took a train to blue pegasus guild. I started walking and I picked up Lucy's sent. I followed it to a huge building, but it was mixed with another sent, I couldnt tell who it was though, I heard Lucy scream. So I went to blue Pegasus to get get help.

I entered and Hibiki came up to me. "have you seen Lucy she hasnt come to the guild today and im worried about her" he said scaredly. "follow me!" so me and Hibiki went to the giant building. Hibiki used his magic to burst the wall open. We  saw Lisanna trying to kill Lucy.

"Lisanna!" I yelled and she tried to act all dumb and stuff. "so I beat her up for trying to hurt Lucy. She put up a pretty good fight, but with Hibiki help, she was no match for us. So I helped Lucy down, but she ran to Hibiki as he caresses her.