NaLu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey everyone this is the last chapter, im sorry this book is so short, but I already have an idea for my next book, but its not going to be a nalu fanfic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy P.O.V

I was week and dizzy, when Natsu released me from the wall. So I walked and tripped into Hibiki's arms. He started caressing me, and then he started looking like Natsu again so I pushed him away. I was so weak I fainted on the floor.

Natsu P.O.V

I saw her push away for Hibiki's arms, which madd me feel good. She fainted, I got up as quick as I could to catch so she would hit the ground. I carried her to Blue Pegasus' infirmary.

I put her down on the bed and I heard Hibiki come in. "Shes been throughso much theese past few day" Hibiki said sadly. "what do you mean?!?!?!?" I asked sorta angerly. Hiiki explaind to me what has happened to Lucy the whole time, I was surprised. I looed at her and I really hope she will be ok.

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up with Natsu sleeping in a chair beside my bed, and Hibiki no where to be seen. "Natsu, Natsu" I said calmly trying to wake him up, but he was out cold. I sat up and shook him, he woke up in a jolt. "Lucy! your awake!" he said with excitment and giving me a hug. We both started to laugh.

Then Hibiki came in. "Lucy, im so glad your awake!" he said while hugging me to. Natsu started leaving, "where you going Natsu" I asked confused.  "im heading back to the guild" he said happily, I started to frown. "ok see ya later" I said sadly. "its ok Lucy, hes just a little down" Hibiki said petting my back. I push his arm away "I got to go" I said tunning after natsu.

I saw Natsu walking to the train station. "NATSU!!" I yelled. He turned and I tripped into him. I was on top of him now, I quickly got up, dusting myself off. "sorry" I said out of breath. "its ok" Natsu said laughing. "I just wanted to say goodbye before you left" I said smiling. Natsu looked at me and he kissed me. I smacked him. "what was that for!?!" he said rubbing his cheek. "why would you kiss me if your dating Lisanna?" I said almost crying at the thought of Natsu and Lisanna dating. "Im not dating Lisanna, who told you that?!?" he said confused. "Lisanna" I said crying beacuse I dont know why I listened to her. "why would I beat her up to save you?!" he said wiping away my tears. "thats the reson I left, is because she told me that and It broke my heart. Natsu, I love you and I always will." I said hugging him, he seemed surprised. "I love you to, Lucy" he said looking into my eyes, and we kissed.