Chapter 11

At one of the last DA meetings we were very on high alert. Something was going to happen. All of a sudden the wall burst open showing Umbridge, Filch, Malfoy Crabbe and Goyle, and Cho Chang.
         They took Harry to Dumbledorws office while we ran and got, Ginny, Luna, and Neville. Harry, Ron, and Hermione showed up in five minutes.
         "Guys we have to get to the Ministry of Magic." Harry said. We nodded and I whistled. 6 thestrals showed up and they got on them. "How will you guys get there?"
         "We'll meet you there." I said, smirking. They nodded and flew away.  "Ok everyone grab hands and do not let go." They nodded and I shadow traveled us there.
         When we got there we waited 2 minutes before the others showed up. When they showed up we ran inside straight into the department of mysteries.
        Harry grabbed a crystal ball then we were surrounded by shadowy figures. They told him to give them the prophecy.
        Then before I knew it I started fighting the shadowy guys in a misty room with an arch way that emitted death. Then white swirls surrounded us and the people from Grimmauled Place joined the fight.
          Then I heard a scream. I looked at the arch. Sirius started fading into it. Harry started crying. So I did a stupid thing. I jumped into the arch.
Will POV

       I screamed as Nico jumped into the arch. I started fighting until all the bad guys were gone. Then we ran after Harry.
        Dumbledore was leaning over Harry and Harry was squirming like he was possessed. Then a black cloud left Harry's body.
       Then the Ministry showed up.

<<<<<<<<<<<Time skip to Back To Hogwarts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

         We sat in Dumbledores office. I was crying. Nico was gone. My Nico was gone. Then a cracking noise showed Nico in Hades standing right next to Dumbledore.

Nico POV

       I followed Sirius all the way to the Underworld. Unfortunately I couldn't save him but he was going to the Elysium. Dad took me back to Dumbledores office where we stood next to Dumbledore.

"Hey."