Zack X Daughter! Reader

Requested by MidnightDragneel

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

P/s: I'm too lazy to give a name for the title by taking a part of the dialogue :')

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"Over here!"

Taking a sharp corner, [Y/n] ran into an alleyway and then, hiding herself behind a dumpster while covering her mouth with her hands. Her eyes peeked at the outside, seeing a few cops were running around with their leader giving order to look for her. This was really a bad idea but she need to gather some resources especially food and water for their survival.

She decided to wait, letting her body gathered some energy before sprinting off to her home. Then, she stood up and pulled her hood over the head to cover her face from the public. She ran out from the alley with her arms wrapped around the paper bag with secure. She ignored the suspicion look she received from the citizens of seeing a 10-years-old girl was running with an oversized hoodie and barefoot.

Then, she ran into another alleyway, which was leading her to another area further away from the city. Her heterochromia eyes—left was yellow and right was blue—glanced at the building ahead of her, which was surrounding with trees and vines crawling on the walls. It was an old house if she had to say. The outside was too scary even for an adult to come inspecting the house when knowing a rumour about ghost living inside of that house.

Walking to the front door, she unlocked it with a hidden key and stepped into the house. She walked to the living room, where her parents always spending their time there by creating a plan to gather more resources.

"Daddy! Mommy! I'm—"

SLAP!

Her eyes widened in shock as she let herself collapsing onto the ground with her hand placed on the cheek, hissing in pain. "Where the fuck did you just go?!" She flinched and lowered her head with fear in her eyes. "I—I went out to g—gather more food a—and medicine . . ." She answered.

"You shouldn't go out by yourself! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

Rachel stood up from her seat, placing a hand on her husband's shoulder. "Don't be mad at her, Zack." She confronted. Then, he glanced at her with anger in his eyes. "You should look after her! It's your job as her mother!" He shouted. "What about you? A father shouldn't hit his own daughter!" Rachel said, calmly. He clicked his tongue and then, glaring at his daughter.

"Go to your room now."

"But—" [Y/n] stopped, seeing her father's glare onto her. "Go or I'll fucking kill you here!" Zack yelled, which scared [Y/n] too much. She stood up and ran towards her room without looking at the back. Rachel frowned, deciding to go see her daughter but Zack stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Zack—"

"If you go, I'll end your life just like what you want in the past." Zack said, darkly. As usual, Rachel let out a sigh and nodded her head. "I hope [Y/n] will be fine." She said. Then, he clicked his tongue. "This is what happen when she lied to us about heading outside for some fresh air." He replied.