Under wire bra's

Disclaimer: I unfortunately don't own eric, Godric, or true blood however Annabella and most of her family belong to me.

Godric glanced down at her uncle. "I'm sorry Min ängel." he mumbled sadly as he looked down at him. Annabelle snorted and shook her head looking at her uncle for only a second before looking away. "Don't be he kinda deserved it. I'm just glad ya got ta her in time."

Annabelle mumbled before looking at the other person in the room. "Is he still alive?" Godric nodded giving a slight sigh before turning towards her. "We will leave them for my underlings to find." he then appeared before her and swept her up before she could say anything.

Squealing slightly Annabelle almost hissed at him but refrained when she was set on her feet and steadied seconds later. "Your bag." he nodded to the corner and Annabelle quickly snatched it up.

"Thanks." she mumbled under her breath and Godric simply nodded before sweeping her up again. This time it was several second before they appeared on a podium of some kind overlooking a lot of vampires who were about to start eating people.

She stood slightly behind Godric as he grabbed their attention. "Enough! You come for me i assume?" The man with the cowboy hat looked like he was gonna eat the person anyway until Godric spoke again. "Underlying?" the man seemed reluntic. "Yeah sherif?" Godric began speaking and Annabelle wish she had some popcorn so she could have a snack while she watched the drama unfold.

"These people have not harmed me. You see we can coexist. Mr. newlin i do not wish to cause bloodshed when it's uncalled for. Help me set an example if we leave you in peace will you do the same?"

She almost snorted when Steve began to undo his collar and tie. "Here it comes." Godric's eye flickered to her for a second before steve spoke. "I will not negotiate with sub humans. Kill me, do it. Jesus will protect me." he then glared at godric who seemed to look somewhat annoyed.

"I'm actually older than your jesus, i wish i would have known him, but i missed it." He swiftly picked her up again before steadying her on her feet next to eric then grabbing steve up.

"Sup." she mumbled doing the whole chin lift up thing and shoving her hands in her pockets when eric rose an eyebrow at her. She dusted herself off as Godric began holding steve up by the back of his collar. "Good people who of you are willing to die for this man's madness?" there were gasps around the room and several people cowered away.

"That what i thought. Stand down everyone." he looked around the room and Annabelle noticed from the corner of her eye as the cowboy released the human he was about to eat begrudgingly.

"People go home this is over." she heard a thank god from the blonde she hadn't gotten the name of and the guy that gave her a bad vibe confronting her. She heard steve yell. "Please don't leave me." Godric through him down with slight annoyance in his voice.

" I dare say my faith in humankind is stronger the yours." He began to move forward. "Come." the one in the cowboy hat stept in him way. "Sir after what all these human have put you through." Godric cut him off sharply.

"I said come." they followed behind him and annabelle put her hands in her pocket once again and began walking beside the viking.

"How did you end up in this mess?" the blonde woman asked and Annabelle shrugged. "Uncle gabe kidnapped me and happen to put me in the same cell as Godric." the blonde looked surprised before introducing herself with a soft smile.

"Sookie." she stated and Annabelle reached out her hand but before she could even touch sookie, Godric swept her up much to the shock of his underlings who hadn't even noticed her in all the chaos. She huffed but otherwise didn't react getting use to being randomly thrown around now. "Annabelle."