31. ARROGANCE

trigger warning lmfaoooooooo

Chapter Thirty-One final chapter

The loud music filled Katana's ears as she quickly attempted to made her way back to the VIP Section of the club all the way in the back. Her body was sore from the long, time-consuming walk to and back from the bathroom, and having all this tall people step on her wasn't really helping her either. As she gripped onto the two cold cups of Blue Moon beer, her eyes shifted across the group of people yelling incomprehensible words to each other, to a girl dancing and grinding on a concrete pole centered in the room, all the way over to the bright silky bobbing his head to the beat. Katana's lips rose to a smile as she quickly pulled up and placed one drink in Stokeley's hand and the other up towards her mouth to take a sip.

     "You know," she began, downing another sip and sitting down next to the brown skin boy with her pale legs crossed, "I still don't understand why you cut your hair."

     Her words made him chuckle, as he rolled his eyes and stared in front of him. He noticed something weird in the corner of his eye, almost as if someone was fighting but he brushed it off, turning his attention back towards Katana and smiling smoothly to himself.

     "Because mama, my shit is nappy and a nigga needed some regrow." Katana let out a snort as she took another sip of her drink and leaned her head against Ski's shoulder while bobbing her head to the best of the song playing.

     Everyone around them was dancing and acting a fool, yet clearly having the time of their lives. It made her smile to herself, seeing a shiny silver light reflect from the dance floor by how much she realized her eyes were twinkling. At first she furrowed her eyebrows, but instead she kissed his shoulder and rubbed her head against his. They sat in a small, short lived silence as Stokeley adjusted himself to face her with a smile on his face.

"I got a surprise for you, mamas." His eyes glowed as he reached into the Gucci fanny pack hung around his shoulder that he struggled to flex with. Katana's eyes widened as she placed her cup down and flipped the fake blonde hair over her shoulder.

In her peripheral vision, she heard shouting and aggressive language but she ignored it, filled with too much content. She could hear the lyrics to some Lil Baby song as she bit her lip and grinned in excitement. The glowing of a white T-shirt and a box inside cane into view as she released a small, quiet gasp with her eyes widening. He first handed her the shirt, a smirk on his face as he grabbed a cigarette as well and stuck it in his mouth. She opened it, revealing the words Revenge in almost holographic letters were widely placed across the shirt, colors gleaming and looking as fresh as ever. She almost cried.

"Are you shitting me?" Her voice was loud so he could hear over the loud music, and he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So you can shut the fuck up and let me rock about this fuck ass shirt now." He said near her ears, playfully rolling his eyes as she pushed him away gently.

Katana was blushing at the shirt, nearly tearing as she found it so endearing. He remembered was all she repeated in the back of her head as she pictured fucking him and sucking the shit out his dick once they got back home for the gift. He then tapped her for her attention again, handing her the long box and pushing his now lit cigarette to the side of his mouth as he pulled it out and held it in the other hand. The song Hope by XXXTentacion started playing in the background as people around cheered. She opened her mouth, not expecting what was underneath the velvet lid.

"Aight, so here is my proposition. Live with me, stay here with me and I'll make you the happiest in the world. Same way you make me the happiest nigga out here." His words tingled against her neck, as he opened the box and caused a gasp to loudly erupt from her soft lips.