Chapter 29

We arrived at SM's cafeteria. Apparently we have a shoot together, it was suppose to be a surprise from the producers but we found out.

Jong-In sits next to me, "are you feeling better?" He placed his hand on my back. I smiled at him, "yeah."

"Where's your bracelet?" He then noticed my bare wrists. I pull my coat sleeves down, "I don't like wearing bracelets." I stated.

"Noona, you met up with the boys last night, how are they?" Sehun ask, sitting opposite of me with a wide smile on his face. "They're doing fine... They miss you boys too."

Sehun nods his head, "why was Tao holding your hands?" Min-Seok ask, joining us.

"Why do you care?" Jun-Myeon looks at Min-Seok, clearly unhappy. I nudge Jun-Myeon, "he was..." I paused to think about a lie.

The boys wait for me to complete my sentence but, I can't think of anything!

"Comforting me." I murmured and pick up my fork, "comforting you about...?" Min-Seok prompts.

"A lot of things." I bite down on my bottom lip, "I am sorry hyung, I will need to take her away from you now." Jong-In lowers his head as he talks to Min-Seok. "What are you talking about?" Sehun frown a little.

"I would like to date Ji-Yeong noona, hyung, focus on Stella, please."

"Lets don't talk about it now." I placed my hand over Jong-In's so he would stop. But he's right, Min-Seok should just focus on Stella.

It was awkwardly silent in the van, it was weird because they're always rowdy and talking... Arranged marriage is going to tear them apart, I don't think Jun-Myeon being the leader can take it...

We arrived at the set, there are long tables and ingredients placed on it. "Oh~ Are we cooking?" Baekhyun glanced at the small stove.

"Yes! Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Chae-Won and I am the host of 5 Days with Your Idol."

I burst out laughing at Chae-Won's sudden appearance, I am so glad to see her.

5 Days with Your Idol is a show that she has been hosting over the years. Technically it shows what we do in a week and also to get to know more about the idol.

"This week's guest is Kim Ji-Yeong and her special guests for today are EXO!" Chae-Won introduces. "You guys will cook dinner together, you have to cook for everyone on set including the staff so there's a lot to do!"

"Chae-Won can't eat spicy food." I point out, "this is hard." Chanyeol shakes his head.

"While you guys are cooking, there will be questions to be answered." Chae-Won says, taking her leave and sitting next to the PD.

"I don't think they are good cooks around." Kyung-Soo mutters as he passes down the aprons.

We agreed on making Kimchi Jjigae, tteokbokki, sweet potatoes, pork belly, rice and also ramyeon. There will be a lot of side dishes to go around too.

"Shall we drink?" I look at the PD for an answer, "no drinks, unnie." Chae-Won answers.

"Beer will be nice in this weather." Min-Seok says, "I know right." I agreed with him.

"Here's the first question, Ji-Yeong noona, you were a trainee at 10 years old. What made you so sure that you are going to make it?" Yi-Xing asks.

"BoA unnie was my inspiration... And I was very sure that I was going to make it big." I answered with confidence. We did make it big, we all did.

Chae-Won smiles at my answer, "my parents didn't quite agree at first because being an idol means your privacy might be invaded in some ways." I added on.

"I love music so much, I don't think I can live without it." I stated.

I was pulled away for a private interview. It's only the camera and I. A piece of paper is placed on the table.

Times like this means personal questions will be asked. I do not want to lie to the public but I can't risk anything either.

"I debuted in Queen of Hearts when I was just 16 years old. I was a trainee for 6 years, I am very close to TVXQ and Super Junior also Girls Generation and Red Velvet. They already debuted at that time and were already making hits."

"I signed as SM trainee knowing I will do well. They didn't made me write my songs but I wanted to so I tried to write a song at least one per day. They didn't publish any till I was 18 years old. My songwriting wasn't recognise till I was 22."

"Before EXO's debut, my parents died in a tragic accident... Almost a hundred of them died." I look down at the piece of paper for a moment, "I tried very hard to kept the funeral a secret because the company and I didn't wanted to push EXO's debut further and also Queen of Heart's comeback. It was... Difficult."

"Hee-Chul, Lee-Teuk, Eunhyuk and... Who else were there?" Tears rolled my cheeks, "they were all there during my parents funeral and I was so glad. I do not know how to thank them."

"Queen of Hearts disbandment was also equally painful... It could've been prevented in a way... I am so sorry for the fans, so sorry for the two girls but I know we couldn't do it without one."

"When we debut and our song made it to the top charts immediately, I knew from that moment that we are going to change the way people look at us..." I let out a light chuckle, "we are highly respected as artists even currently, Chae-Won as the host of this show is doing so well. Soo-Jin is doing incredibly well in her dramas."

"My album made it to one of most listened album of all time and it was an incredible feeling."

"Throughout all of this, I would like to thank my dearest brother— You know, it's funny how twins are born together but they die apart...? I think if my brother go, I might go too. That's so random but I like to thank him, for his love and his patience. I also like to thank EXO, their constant annoyance made me happy."