Day 3: Your Anime Crush

My first anime crush was from Avatar the Last Airbender. But as I said earlier, I don't know if it is a true anime, but I am gonna include it anyways. So my first anime crush was Zuko from ATLA. In the first season, I hated him because he was the villain. But as soon as I watched season 2 , I realized how awesome Zuko was. I was obsessed with Zuko for the longest time. I got one of my notebooks, and printed out a ton of pictures of Zuko and put them in the notebook. I would also write about him the notebook. One time, I think I wrote about him for an hour straight!!! (Looking back at it now, it was kind of stupid) In addition to writing about him, I would also draw him, cuz at the time he was the only thing that I was good at drawing!

The only other person (in an anime) that I ever had a crush, was Victor Nikiforov from Yuri on Ice. I still love Victor cuz he is such an amazing character, but when I watched Yuri on Ice for the first time, as soon as Victor became part of the story, I instantly fell for him. But honestly, how can you not love Victor! I didn't print out pictures of him, or write about him like I did with Zuko, but I did draw him a lot. I still have all of my drawings of him, and want to make more!

If you have read this, thank you so much!