1. Rivals

Pov Yoongi

We were sitting in the Great Hall eating our breakfast.

Like every morning I was in a bad mood, like why would you have to stand up so early in the morning?
I already miss my warm bed.

"Come on Yoongi, eat something. You have to stay concentrated later, it's our last training before the big match tomorrow and I want to discuss our tactics" Namjoon said.
"Yeah, you don't wanna loose against the Gryffindors, do you?" Jungkook teased.

"Never will I loose against these bastards" I spat out. "Especially not against that Seeker of them"

I looked at the Gryffindors table and glared at that one person I hated the most.

Park Jimin.

He was the same age as me and my friends and I hated him ever since I first came to Hogwarts. He was just so full of himself, being all nice and stuff thinking everybody liked him. But in reality he was just a little bitch who thinks he is better than everyone else.

"Alright Yoongi, we already know you don't like him. And I am glad that you are going to give it your best to win against them. But don't you think your hatred against him is a little too much?" Namjoon asked.

I just shot him an angry glare as an answer.

"Anyways" our little Sunshine said, "we have Potions now, we should better get going."

I instantly started to grin.

Potions, one of my favorite subjects. Maybe it wasn't all bad that I had to stand up early.
I really loved Potions, I was the best in the class, even better then Namjoon, and Professor Snapes favorite student, and as the Cherry on Top he didn't like Jimin at all and was always making fun of him and taking Points from Gryffindor at every option possible.

Can't all teachers just be like him?

We entered the classroom and waited for the lesson to start.

Today wasn't that important, we just talked about a few Potions and their effects and the rest of the day wasn't that interesting either. We didn't get any homework so that we could focus on the game tomorrow and prepare ourselves.

After our training we were now sitting in the Slytherin dorms.

"Todays training was good, if we are going to perform like that tomorrow we are definitly going to win" Namjoon told us proudly.

"Of course we will win, there is no way in hell that we will loose against these stupid Gryffindors." I stated.

Like I'm gonna loose to Park Jimin.

"Why do you even hate him so much? I talk to him sometimes and he seems really nice" Hobi told me with a confused look.

I laughed sarcastically. "Yeah right, really nice..... that little fake bitch. Thinks he is better than all of us."

"Yoongi, you are thinking wrong of him, he doesn't think that he is better than anyone and he is actually very kind. So I don't get your problem with him"

"Whatever, I am going to sleep."

Everyone said good night and we all laid down to sleep, so that we would be fit for the next day.

I couldn't wait to beat that little shit in the Quidditch game tomorrow.

•••••••••••••••••••

I'm not so happy about how the first chapters turned out. But I hope that you will still give this story a chance ^^